Author Topic: To SWulfe  (Read 1714 times)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
To SWulfe
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2001, 04:04:00 PM »
Nevermind.
-SW

[ 07-11-2001: Message edited by: SWulfe ]

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
To SWulfe
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2001, 10:16:00 PM »
Supo no te pongas con mierdas este es otro de los amerhibridos que todo lo que es USA es la gran jodienda y todo lo que no, es una mierda. Por eso se tardaron tanto tiempo en derrotar a los alemanes, pq nada de ellos funcionaba,  claro.  Como me prenden estos pendejazos.    :mad:

[ 07-11-2001: Message edited by: Glasses ]

Offline DB603

• Nickel Member
To SWulfe
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2001, 01:02:00 AM »
S!

About LaGG3.FAF fought them with B239(Brewster) and tactic was to make them turn.Brewster could easily outmaneuver LaGG3 and make it stall to the ground.Same applied with Mig3 at low altitudes.
 With 109G-2/6 the Russian fighters were manageable.Slogan was:Bring'em up and then kill.As they were optimized to low alts,109 had an edge above 3000m and even higher up the margin was wider.The Yak3 and Yak9(also La5FN and La7) fighters were considered more dangerous,since they could climb and turn very well even above 3000m.
  And those who are testing IL-2 beta really can't say this or that about the FM,since it ain't ready yet(and under NDA).Comparing Beta to a finished product is utter BS IMO.We all want the best FM and every sim claims to have the "ultra realistic FM that makes U crap Your pants",but at the end it is just an "image" of what the developer thinks is realistic...Let's wait and see what IL-2 brings and not compare to AH,since they are 2 VERY different flight sims.

Offline garrido

• Zinc Member
To SWulfe
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2001, 04:32:00 AM »
Friend SWulfe:

as he says himself in Spain " the fiancé is debt ".

this is the commentary of a great Russian pilot on the Lagg3:

HUS N. Skoromojov:

" Although the Lagg3 tapeworm an armament similar to the one of the BF109, was but slow, but heavy and MUCH less manageable "

the Russian pilots spoke of the Lagg3 (in Russian):

" Lakirovani Garantirovanni Grob "
 " ataud (tumb) varnished guaranteed "

a greeting

SUPONGO

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
To SWulfe
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2001, 05:20:00 AM »
Supongo,

No traduje lo anterior porque SW dice que, más o menos, lo entiende. Si quieres traducción de esto, postea en Español.

Por cierto, pocas veces he encontrado una traducción tan divertida (y correcta en sí misma) al dicho de "lo prometido es deuda" (supongo que es esto) como la que (más o menos) te dió la máquina: "La prometida es una deuda"  :D

-------------------------------------------
TRANSLATION:

Supongo,

I didn't translate your previous posts because SW says he pretty much understands. If you want translation of this one, post it in Spanish.

Btw, I have seen very few translations as funny (and true itself) as the one the machine gives to the adagio: "what is promised, is owed" -> "The fiancé is debt"  :D[note:](dunno if this exists in English, it is the literal translation from Spanish original)[/note]

/TRANSLATION
-------------------------------------------

Sorry if I made some mistake.

Cheers,

Pepe

Offline garrido

• Zinc Member
To SWulfe
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2001, 05:22:00 AM »
Gracias PEPE

:D

SUPONGO

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
To SWulfe
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2001, 08:23:00 AM »
Pepe, thank you. Supongo's translations, while harsh and out of order, mixed in with some Spanish words that the internet failed to translate, I know enough Spanish (my friend speaks Spanish fluently, so I know broken spanish and the order words are spoken in Spanish versus English) to be able to understand Supongo's post. The last one I wasn't so sure about, but I understand it now.

Thanks for the information and quotes Supongo.
S! Guys.
-SW

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
To SWulfe
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2001, 08:31:00 AM »
Glasses, you obviously did not understand what I was typing. You think I am somehow biased towards the USA's ultimate uber Allied aircraft?

You are sadly mistaken. You think I fly the 190A5, C205, La5FN and 109F4 because I think they suck? No, I think they are excellent aircraft in the right hands.

People accuse me of ignorance, is it me that is ignorant or is that many do not try to understand/comprehend what I am getting across?

Do not add your drivel to a thread that doesn't need anymore. I explained to Supongo quite clearly that American aircraft and German aircraft were almost equal. It came down to the pilot's ability to determine the victor.

EDIT: And because we(the USA) thinks the rest of the world is excrement, we defeated the Germans... what the hell are you talking about? They were Nazis, they might as well have been demons led by Satan himself. If they were allowed to dominate the world, do you REALLY think you would be alive right now?
-SW

[ 07-12-2001: Message edited by: SWulfe ]

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
To SWulfe
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2001, 09:59:00 PM »
Wulfe Sorry but I did think his arguments were valid even if they were in broken English. That's how many times arguments here get discredited. Sad but true.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
To SWulfe
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2001, 10:22:00 PM »
Who's arguments Glasses?

Supongo? If Supongo, I agree. He has very good information and a lot of knowledge. I will read what he types anytime and will try my best to either come to understand what he's typing (in terms of right or wrong) or to respect his opinion/viewpoint even if mine is vastly different.

This might of just been a miscommunication due to a language barrier Glasses.

Please reply.
-SW

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
To SWulfe
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2001, 01:59:00 AM »
I know you're a dirty old ignorant American SWulfe.

Us Europeans are much more spohisticated and several of us has mind reading beam-eyes that can from a single post find out everything about a person from just one post  :).

Heh.