Author Topic: Wanna know why the game is going downhill  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Wanna know why the game is going downhill
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2005, 11:03:28 PM »
Batfink we really need to get you a decent paint program with a resize button :p
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2005, 11:03:37 PM »
"I thought you said you never went to college? Now I know you're lying.

once again a thoughtless reply. you really are a very stupid smart person.

shall i explain my upbring and education to you, do you really care?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2005, 11:05:46 PM »
Mmmm no I do not want to know. I already knwo. zOMFG you lie.

ROFL.

She does look young though. Which you SHOULD take as a compliment if you werent so thick headed you probably would.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2005, 11:08:50 PM »
at a very young age i swore never again to do anything i was so ashamed of i would be forced to lie.  its worked so far.

and yup, i'm supposed to take 'having my balls cut off by her dead father for assaulting his obviously underage daughter, and living my life in a cell with bubba" as a compliment.

you're funny.

not funny haha, like funny how you look at someone walking down the street prancing like a leading prize bull but not realising they have toilet paper stuck to their foot.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2005, 11:11:13 PM »
I dont think I said that you were going to have your little testies chopped off by her daddy. I said if I wanted to have my balls cut off by her daddy then yes, I would like to date her. :) Then go to jail.

Yes, Im sure of it. That's what I said. zOMFG lets drop anotha acid tab!!! wooooowooooo!!!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2005, 11:14:09 PM »
your ever increasingly pointless replies and outlooks on life do nothing to further your progression to becoming my eternal slave.  the end is written by fate, you cannot escape the reality.

drugs are bad, m'kay, but only if you let them turn you into a poopy head, m'kay.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2005, 11:16:55 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
your ever increasingly pointless replies and outlooks on life do nothing to further your progression to becoming my eternal slave.  the end is written by fate, you cannot escape the reality.

drugs are bad, m'kay, but only if you let them turn you into a poopy head, m'kay.

My increasingly pointless replies? Do you not see the overwhelming irony in that statement after reading the rest of your above post?

zOMFG u r teh craZY brit clown bOIE!!!11oneoneone!!11

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2005, 01:05:24 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
would you be a sad clown if this clown was helping you out of your costume after a tiering shoot that meant you were helping her out immeasurably and there was only one way to be repaid?

If I am ever so desparate that I'm considering shagging any clowns whatsoever, I hope that I shall have the good grace to shoot myself, and not miss.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2005, 08:07:03 AM »
zOMFG where picture go!?

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2005, 09:05:51 AM »
couldnt be bothered to host it anymore, what was the point.

you wouldnt have started slagging off nomak's children, or Vudaks grirl, or BGB's wife?

no, but you would happily sit there and be incredibly rude about someone in my life that you don't even know.

why are you thanking God for internet cache, are you planning to retrieve her picture and violate it in private?

this is a person in my life, a real person.

If Hitech posted a picture of his loved ones, would you ridicule them pubicly and in a childish and disgusting manner?

i may have said things about you personaly morph, but remember that i respected your dog's death, because the dog is not you.

feel free to insult me, big man, but i draw the line at my loved ones. this should be a formal complaint to hitech. anything more slanderous than calling a lady in my life 'a 14 year old boy who only a desperate person would go near and would end up in prison"?

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2005, 09:16:06 AM »
wtf?

I never slagged off at "your girl". You never said she was your girl in the first place. lol.

All I said was she looked really young.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2005, 09:19:55 AM »
you're pathetic.

want me to go to work on that pic of your mutt?

photoshop first then a full obituary in a seperate thread.

nah, i just dont have it in me.