Author Topic: Just kidding  (Read 4263 times)

Offline pigface

• Nickel Member
      • Home Systems Integration
Just kidding
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2005, 05:12:55 AM »
I cannopt help myself to think of all that is wasted when I drive down the dirty highway and see all the trash, the viloation of the mere space we live in, thoughlessly donated by those that have no respect for others, or where they themselves reside. Then I just happened upon this "thread" and startelingly became aware of how much effort all this took, the waste of bytes on some hard drive somewhere and the power wasted to keep a server online so others can read it. Its the same gut wrenching feeling I get when I drive down that dirty highway. This lack of respect is sad.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 05:16:18 AM by pigface »
People who like this sort of thing, find this the sort of thig they like.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2005, 06:35:39 AM »
Originally posted by mars01
OMG - how meek do you have to be to feel like you are being bullied on a computer.  

Are you guys honestly intimidated by people on the BBs, that you feel like you are being bullied.

And they said girls dont fly AH LOLH. :rolleyes:

SkyRock I sure hope your post was indeed another troll, cause if you really believe what you posted...    LOLH.

Mars01,  I rarely if ever get intimidated by anything.  Also, I never stated that "I" felt like "I" was being bullied.  Was my reply a troll?   Let a couple of your smartarse, elitist BK buddies figure it out!   So, Mars01, how's it going, sir!  Is life treating you well?  I hope so, sir!:)

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2005, 06:53:46 AM »
Originally posted by SuperDud
edit: alcohloh induced typing

i will say that i difnd the fact that many of yout are offendedf bu this sad. let it go guiys it was a joke. No one in RL is gooona suddenly laugh and say " look trhgasts the dweeb that fell for the troll". So cihill guys, was a joke it's hahppenedf before, it'll happen again.

I myself enjoy a good drunk as well, Super.  I think you are missing the scope of the big picture here.  I am not personally offended by much in this world.  I will step in when I think some elitist prik is making fun of people just to make his little miserable life feel more important!  I don't even care what the "joke" is about.  I'm simply saying that this is a community of people.   It is way out of line telling someone they need help because they were lied to and found it offensive.  I am sure that most in the BK's are really nice people in real life, but this is real life!  I am "really at a computer" typing this chit!  So, don't jump in truckload of watermelon and defend why you smell like poop!   Superdud, how ya been bro?  I hope all is well with you!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Just kidding
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2005, 07:47:14 AM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
I think they need to be told about my super troll on our squad forum.

The one where I was getting PM'd by Todd, Edbert, you name it.

They were genuinly HOOKED. But how funny was it? Did we not all get a laugh?

No, I didn't laugh, it took me three weeks to stop weeping. I still hate your f'ing guts too!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 08:21:34 AM by Edbert »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Just kidding
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2005, 08:01:17 AM »
I, and my squad.... hope some of you never get over it.  your squeals of anguish are music to our ears.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2005, 08:54:54 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
I, and my squad.... hope some of you never get over it.  your squeals of anguish are music to our ears.

lazs

No doubt true.  And it says something.

- oldman

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2005, 09:11:11 AM »

lazs

Squels? Anguish?   :rofl   NOT!  just observing weenies trying to have a laugh at others expense and expecting everyone else to think it's funny.  You guys would be funny if there wasn't this arrogant "air" to it all.   Panty waste humor..........funny stuff to some I guess!

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2005, 09:47:46 AM »
I am sure that most in the BK's are really nice people in real life, but this is real life! I am "really at a computer" typing this chit!

Wrong.

Yes you may be at a real computer but this is not real life. When I click on that little "x" in the upper right hand corner of my screen you all go away. Things that impact me on a personal basis are what I concider real life. Things like someone close to me dying, winning large sums of money, getting into a car accident...ie things/people that are directly tied to me. This game is not one of them, nor is this board or any of you on it. I would never lose sleep or get angry, or become offended at what someone else says or does on this board. Go ahead and say Im wrong, but in the end I am right. Nothing anyone says on this board will have any impact on my real life. If it does for some of you then you have to seriously re-evaluate your life because you are taking this game way too personally and seriously.

I've made some awsome friends who also play this game. Done some things that I could never posibly do had it not been for this game and those friends I've made because of it. But it ends there. Dont think for a second that I would not call Mars, slapshot, stang, Badboy58, Icer, Wax or anyone else whome I've hung out with and drank beers with and shot the watermelon with, lame, a dweeb, gay, kill stealing punks, losers, runners, alt monkeys, or anything else you people can think on these boards or in the game... I know they wouldnt hesitate to call me the same. They know this is a game, its not real. And they can distinguish between AH and real life.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
Just kidding
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2005, 09:58:10 AM »
Was an obvious troll, can't believe so many didn't see it. Now if HT would just permanently ban those that intentionally violate the BBS rules.

Offline rshubert

• Silver Member
Just kidding
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2005, 10:04:33 AM »

lazs

Lassie and company:

I first need to say that your MOAT was well executed, if infantile and just a bit...pathetic.  Was I hooked?  Yes.  Do I care?  No.  Did it damage me in any way.  Not even.  

That being said, you guys need to grow up.  Get a life.  One that doesn't depend on the pain of others to make you feel good.  You creepy little boys are headed the way of the trenchcoat mafia--dehumanizing others for your own enjoyment leads to dehumanizing yourself.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2005, 10:23:29 AM »
Originally posted by rshubert
Lassie and company:

I first need to say that your MOAT was well executed, if infantile and just a bit...pathetic.  Was I hooked?  Yes.  Do I care?  No.  Did it damage me in any way.  Not even.  

That being said, you guys need to grow up.  Get a life.  One that doesn't depend on the pain of others to make you feel good.  You creepy little boys are headed the way of the trenchcoat mafia--dehumanizing others for your own enjoyment leads to dehumanizing yourself.

Well said!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
Just kidding
« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2005, 10:35:08 AM »
"SkyCo*k"

ahehehehe lmao..sorry but that was funny lol

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2005, 10:36:07 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
I myself enjoy a good drunk as well, Super.  I think you are missing the scope of the big picture here.  I am not personally offended by much in this world.  I will step in when I think some elitist prik is making fun of people just to make his little miserable life feel more important!  I don't even care what the "joke" is about.  I'm simply saying that this is a community of people.   It is way out of line telling someone they need help because they were lied to and found it offensive.  I am sure that most in the BK's are really nice people in real life, but this is real life!  I am "really at a computer" typing this chit!  So, don't jump in truckload of watermelon and defend why you smell like poop!   Superdud, how ya been bro?  I hope all is well with you!

LoL, I don't even remember typing that:lol  

I don't think I miss the big scope, I just think we have different views of it. In this game and on the boards I have fun. If things ever get to me I can just click the X and it all goes away. Or failing that, I can sqeulch. One thing I can garuntee you without a doubt is if someone pulled one over on 1 or all us BKs we'd laugh our butts off. I will never believe this board or game are RL. RL is when I step away from this keyboard.

Now if there was ever a situation where someone from this board in RL needed help and I could do so, I would. As a matter of fact I know several BKs that have.

And that's where we come from. Good harmless humor. It's just ashamed people can laugh at themselves more. Who cares if you had the wool pulled over your eyes on a video game BBS? It's not going to change your world, or at least I hope it doesn't.:D
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
Just kidding
« Reply #118 on: October 24, 2005, 10:40:14 AM »
I would like to point out that no FDBs have participated in this lame bellybutton thread.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #119 on: October 24, 2005, 10:42:04 AM »
Originally posted by Mini D
I would like to point out that no FDBs have participated in this lame bellybutton thread.

You just did .:p
Thanks for playing.

Bronk
See Rule #4