Author Topic: Just kidding  (Read 4036 times)

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2005, 01:38:21 PM »
Originally posted by Kermit de frog
At least think about what i'm trying to tell you hub.

I'm not here to piss you off.  I can only comment on your behavior in the BB.

Keep your comments on your squad bb and don't post anymore crap here.  The BB is better off without you.

Agreed...seriously.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Just kidding
« Reply #166 on: October 24, 2005, 01:39:22 PM »
Originally posted by Kermit de frog
Mega, how could you join a squad like that?

Seriously, some of them actually are good but the majority of them act like jackazzes.  It's very sad.  Very sad indeed.  I guess some people never grow up to be adults.  Seriously, when a whole group of people say stfu, they mean it.  It's not like you guys are trying to change the world with different views, you guys are trying to get a hard on from pissing people off on purpose just too tell them, "wait, it's not our fault you take this game seriously".  I say the bk's and f#ck thier purty mouths!:D

<---slips Kermit 20 bucks>

yeah..... TruDat

Dave

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #167 on: October 24, 2005, 01:40:45 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock

Seriously, when is the last time you took a newb to the DA and taught him some basic stuff?  

In all fairness Morph's not that bad of a fellow, he did this for me.

You guys pulled off a really good one here.  Especially Lev's first post in that now evaporated "About the BKs" thread...  It was that sort of post that really made you nod your head with an approving smile and say "now that took fortitude.  I respect him for that."  Yeah, I know...  That whole "respect" word that's such a no-no on these boards...  Not gonna get into that argument.  (I also realize no one needs my approval, so please, spare that retort, we're already on the same page).

Anyway, I really don't care how you all go about on this BB.  Heck, much of the time I'm LMAO at all the Hub or Superdud jokes, or Dear Lasz moments, etc...  Alot of the times I'm arguing on the BKs side for things like keeping the FHs up and such... And as for the rest of the times, well, if you all want to carry on like a bunch of teenagers getting piss drunk by a campfire with a can of beans, be my guest, it's your $15.00.

Just one suggestion...  Next time, if a guy like Batfink sticks up for you, it'd be nice to PM him and fill him in at least instead of leading him on, turning around and throwing a pie in his face...  That's just a messed up thing to do to any pal, whether it be to their face or over the internet.  But heck, for all I know, one of you might have, so if you did, superb.

Anyway, no hard feelings on this end, and looking forward to running into you all in the game, it's always a blast.

Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
Just kidding
« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2005, 01:41:45 PM »
Thankyou megadud for the Dear God Pic

I now need to go wash and change cause I wet myself laughing

:rofl :rofl :rofl