Author Topic: Base flash or no base flash....  (Read 250 times)

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
Base flash or no base flash....
« on: October 24, 2005, 04:28:38 PM »
In both AH1 and AH2 the bases do not always flash on my FE when they obviously should and when they are flashing for others around me and some times the reverse

I quite often have conversations where I have to ask fellow players if they can see base flash because I cannot........and often I get the reply that they can.

I can see non flashing enemy bases when allies are flying over  them and the reverse........

Its very inconsistant........I can look at one terrain in use in the MA and  see a mix of flashing and non flashing bases most usually correctly so but some times one where it obviously should not or should  be flashing but is or is not.

As it was in both AH1 and AH2 (for me) I wonder if its something that packet checking does not catch....ie a function of my FE or connection.
Ludere Vincere

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 04:12:34 AM »
Im not sure, but on my map its usually just a bit laggy, ie when theres one con in the area (base flashing) and i kill him, its stops flashing immediatly. If someone else kills him, it might take up to 30 secs till the base stops flashing. And when a base is heavily damaged, it seems they stop flashing altogether.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline SkyLab

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 11:04:25 AM »
I have noticed the same thing Tilt, especially in the last week.

I have killed panzers and flaks sitting on the middle of a friendly town that wasn't flashing.