Author Topic: "Isreal must be wiped off the map" -President of Iran  (Read 4573 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
"Isreal must be wiped off the map" -President of Iran
« Reply #210 on: October 31, 2005, 07:41:27 PM »
Anyone else see the irony in the jackets these guys are wearing, oh and the cap the guy on the far left has on?

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #211 on: October 31, 2005, 07:42:59 PM »
if he wasn't so serious in his "doltness" I'd say he was trolling us.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #212 on: October 31, 2005, 07:48:23 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
Errmm Holden your calculations are wrong dude, I believe the figure quoted by lada (aka De'Nile) is TOTAL CIVILIAN DEATHS. Source of death is not attributed. IE, this figure includes those killed by suicide bombers, had their heads loped off by ninja-wannabees, and shot by AK47 wielding wedding partygoers.

But all death in Iraq is Booshes fault isn't it?

And sanction deaths were much more than "Iraqi Freedom" deaths....

My figures must be wrong...  changing tactics in Iraq should have caused more death not less.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #213 on: November 01, 2005, 03:49:37 AM »
Originally posted by lada
btw.. you seems to be from Israel... Would you be so kind and tell me, what are top 3 most spread religions among people ? When i spoke with one guy from Israel (actualy he is profesor of sociology) he told me, that Judaism is not most spread religion anymore.
?

In Israel or in the world?
In Israel, not including the occupied territories Jews still have a vast majority (about 75%) about 20% are muslims and a few % critsitans and others.
If you include the occupied territory Jews % go down to near 50%. If you look only at ages 18 or below, muslims have the majority.

World wide, the estiamtes are 12-14 million Jews total. that's about 0.2% of the world population. the numbers are 5 mil in Israel, about 5 mil in USA (less than 2% of americans) and the rest spread around. The world Jewish population is almost constant since 1945, so Israel's resources for "importing" Jews are depleted. Natural birth rates are far too low to compete with the muslims, so even local majorities will be lost pretty soon.

Bozon
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
« Reply #214 on: November 01, 2005, 05:29:46 AM »
lada

ahhh you forget to mention Iraqi resistence and "checenyan terorists".. they also fight occupation army...

Those guys also murder countless civilians on a daily basis...why is it so difficoult to understand the difference?

btw...where r u from?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #215 on: November 01, 2005, 08:15:07 AM »
lala... nope...never been to a muslim country... know a lot of guys who I trust that have tho and they all said the places were crapholes.

I know people who have visited Israel too and they said it was great... except for the muslims..

The pictures of the terrorists, for better or worse... is the picture most of us have in our minds when we think of peaceful islam... the beheadings and killing of childredn and suicide bombings.   No other group is as bad.  

muslims are probly the very last religion on earth that I would ever want to live under.  their laws are so barbaric that I could not abide by them.

lazs

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #216 on: November 01, 2005, 08:51:17 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
muslims are probly the very last religion on earth that I would ever want to live under.  their laws are so barbaric that I could not abide by them.

Living under the holy church wasn't fun either. Monoetheism is the worst kind of religion there is.

Bring back polyetheism! They are much more tolerants - when you have 50 gods accepting a few more does not matter.

Bozon
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #217 on: November 01, 2005, 08:54:47 AM »
"wasn't"?   I think you hit on it bozon..  muslim religion is still living out the crusades... other religions have become much more tolerant.

your point seems to be that if I lived 800 years or so ago I wouldn't be better off with the christians... you are no doubt right...  they changed..

the christians that is...

lazs

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
« Reply #218 on: November 01, 2005, 10:08:08 AM »
Bring back polyetheism! They are much more tolerants - when you have 50 gods accepting a few more does not matter.

I'm not so sure about that. Hindus seem to have their share of religious zealots, and problems co-existing with Muslims, Bhuddists and Sikhs.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #219 on: November 01, 2005, 02:18:45 PM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~
lada

Those guys also murder countless civilians on a daily basis...why is it so difficoult to understand the difference?

btw...where r u from?

Checenyan rebels murder civilians at daily baisis..

And Aceh rebels eat little children.

ahh ok..

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #220 on: November 01, 2005, 02:20:56 PM »
Originally posted by bozon
In Israel or in the world?
In Israel, not including the occupied territories Jews still have a vast majority (about 75%) about 20% are muslims and a few % critsitans and others.
If you include the occupied territory Jews % go down to near 50%. If you look only at ages 18 or below, muslims have the majority.

Bozon

Yeep i were asking about Israel..
Thx for informations.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #221 on: November 01, 2005, 02:27:35 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
so now you are saying these guys arent even muslim at all????

huh ?

You were asking me, if they are "muslim extremists" IMO.

I explained to you, who i do consider "religion extremists", and who i do not consider "religion extremist".

I didnt get this question.

You probably didnt get my troughs.
If SB is muslim or christian or atheist doesnt matter. His goals are not related to religion, he isnt driven by any "holy book" nor "God".
And sutch things didnt take place at his list of demands.

So for me he is "separatist, rebel, freedom fighter" and i dont give a watermelon about his religion. IMO if you mark him as "terrorist", its still more exact that "muslim extremist".

Did you understood who i do consider "religion extremist" and whom not ?

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #222 on: November 01, 2005, 02:45:34 PM »
Guys
 Stop qouting Lada, he is the poster child for ignore.

Well ignore, and little yellow buses.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #223 on: November 01, 2005, 02:49:44 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
lala... nope...never been to a muslim country... know a lot of guys who I trust that have tho and they all said the places were crapholes.

I know people who have visited Israel too and they said it was great... except for the muslims..

That interesting. I used to travell trough several countries in ME
and i never noted, that other travellers had sutch unified point of view.

Anyway all of them agreed, that 2 years in army for Israeli gals make them *%&^@#*$% beautiful.

Actualy i were chatting with australian guy, who used to live in Israel for some 6 months in 2003. He used to work at farm and brought quite interesting stories from countryside (how some killed his daugter, because she had sex with someone, what people use to cheat parents, that girl was virgin at weding nights... and a lot of other quite useful tricks :) )

But these were people who travell trough the regions with backpack, mostly between 20-35 years of age.
They dont travell from 4 start hotel to 5 star hotel. It might be diferent story.

Anyway the only one American who i meet in ME was a 18 or 19 years old guy, who run out of money in the Turkey so he were waiting 4 months in the hotel untill his mom sent him money. he was very famous at that time, everyone who were passing from Turkey to Iran, Pakistan, Indai(part of silk road ) knew about him.
Im not sure anymore.. but i think that he travelled to Jordan, Syria (or Lebanon) and may be Iran, before he run into problems in Turkey. Anyway... i liked him , because he had a balls to check the world (even when he sux at counting and planning :) )

Well im not about to convince you to visit ME, but if you think, that whole ME is the same because they are all muslims, then you trough wrong. It is as mad as expect, that whole EU is the same, because there used to be Christians.

Caligua.. do you have some sort of religion in Israel ( may be fork of Judaism or Islam), whitch belive in something like reincarnation ?
Edit: ahh sry Caligua i forget to reply your question.
tricks ok*** I guess that you might be a jew (my chance to be right is 50% :D  ). So if im going to tell you, that i live in most important Jewish centre in Europe before holocaust, then you might be able to conclude answer :)
( btw first (probably) moderate genocide agains jews, took place around year 1142 overhere and it has been carried out by christians).. Now its must be quite clear ;)
[damm im so happy to live in secular state, when im reading local history ]
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 03:09:55 PM by lada »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #224 on: November 01, 2005, 03:01:02 PM »
lada... you are young so you obviously listen to other young people... I am not so young so I listen to the people who are about my age... the people I share interests with and such.   If they say a place is a craphole then I will probly see the same thing... if there was nothing there for them then there probly won't be much for me.  same in your position.. you look at it from the perspective of how it works out for young people.

You may wish to divorce the muslim extremists from the muslims but they do not wish to do so... they are in the untold thousands and the most radical barbarians of all of modern times...  

I really hope that there are 45,000 muslim suicide bombers being trained.... the sooner people like that die the better.  If we have to have a war to wipe em all out.... so be it.

in falujah I thought it was a good thing that such muslims came from all over the globe to fight the Americans and be slaughtered... every one killed is a plus for the world.

lazs