Author Topic: 333rd RED DAWGS  (Read 231 times)

Offline MarkyP

• Zinc Member
333rd RED DAWGS
« on: October 29, 2005, 04:01:08 PM »
Hi i used to fly in warbirds about 2 to 3 yrs ago and im looking to get back into flytsims and seeing as no one seems to be flying in there anymore i thought id come check this game out and im suprised to see so many ppl in the main arena. so i was woundering if anyone from 333rd REDDAWGS from wbs is here could they please step forward as ill be looking for advice about how best to get into this sim and also it would be nice to catch up with them, anyway im just down loading AH at the moment and i hope to be on soon , if anyone reading this would like me to try out for a UK squad drop me a line .
hope this is in the right forum section.
thanks and  check 6!!!
Mark.

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
333rd RED DAWGS
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 08:13:23 PM »
Welcome to AH, I am sure you will like it here. I don't think there is a 333rd squad here, but there may be some of your old friends here. Just hop in the game fly around ask questions (most will help you out) try the different countries and all will fall in place. Take care and I hope to see you in the game.
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline Schoonie

• Zinc Member
333rd RED DAWGS
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 11:02:56 PM »
Marky I flew with the Reddawgs for a short while a few years ago.I recall you.My handle was Buford when I was with the Dawgs.If I can assist you in any way let me know.Dobs was a good stick,along with quite a few others in that squad.I didn't fly WB's for very long,as I was transitioning from AW,and finally ended up here at AH.It's a fun sim,and I'm sure you will enjoy it.I fly for the Rooks,and I'm on most evenings.That would be early morning for you in Scotland wasn't it?Let me know what your cpid is,and I'll be looking for you.Your going to like the P38's in here,they are fun to fly,and a lot of good 38 squads available.
Schoonie

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
333rd RED DAWGS
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 01:16:10 AM »
Hiya, I dont think the 333rd is here,,but tons of old WB guys here,
we have about 15 guys in our squad from way back in 2.77

Feel free to look us up, we fly for Bish
Cooleyof 367th