Author Topic: Wth??????  (Read 311 times)

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Wth??????
« on: November 11, 2005, 05:12:10 PM »
the game wont let me play. every time i enter an arena, offline or online, it will load textures and then CTD every time. i have no idea what's wrong. it worked fine in 2.06, but not in the latest patch. i have no clue as to what caused it.

im rebooting now, and will try again in a sec, but its not working at the moment:(

i was just starting to have a blast in the ma too:cry

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Wth??????
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 05:18:01 PM »
still screwed :(

i have no idea what's wrong i haven't changed anything at all, just installed the patch. skuzzy, any suggestions??

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Re: Wth??????
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 05:26:30 PM »
Originally posted by Pooface
the game wont let me play. every time i enter an arena, offline or online, it will load textures and then CTD every time.  

I'm having the same problem. I played yesterday without problems.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Wth??????
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 07:43:11 PM »
Hmm, try deleting your cache folder and try it again.

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Wth??????
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 05:18:40 AM »
Originally posted by Pyro
Hmm, try deleting your cache folder and try it again.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

it wont work at all. i have no clue as to whats wrong. its just the latest patch thats done it. im on a p4 3 gig, 1 gig of ram, 128mb radeon x300 if that helps.

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Wth??????
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 05:31:22 AM »
just put tex size down to 512 to see if it works, but it doesnt. there seems to be no reason for it at all. everyone elses works, i dont know. i've gotta get to fire over malta this evening too :(

is there anything else i should try pyro?

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Wth??????
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 07:04:52 AM »
pyro, i tried to DL it again, and tried reinstall, but its a bugged file. about 72% through the installation its got a corrupted installation file. that must be the problem. anything you can do to fix the file for DL on the main DL page, or put up the latest patch so i can reinstall it??? it might fix it if you put patch 2.06-1 up on the download page. i can try to reinstall that.

not sure when you guys get into the office, hopefullysoon, im itching to get back in my spitty :(

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Wth??????
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2005, 07:37:21 AM »
yep ok, i DL'd the patch of front page, but my stdshape file i already at verssion 2.061, so it wont update it. it must be the stdshape file thats been corrupted somehow. is there any chance of looking over the main game DL on the DL page, and fixing the stdshape file?

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Wth??????
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2005, 09:52:06 AM »
Mine worked OK later on. I did not change anything. Go figure.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs