Author Topic: 71 Squadron Eagles RAF - First from the Eyrie.  (Read 4531 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
71 Squadron Eagles RAF - First from the Eyrie.
« on: November 17, 2005, 01:05:35 AM »
http://www.71sqn.co.uk/index.html

check us out if you like what you see.

We fly for Knights in the Main Arena of Aces High.

Batfink.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 02:05:53 PM »
we dont really care about skill or anything, just if you're a nice person, and laugh at our jokes lol. an audience with deebee is always a hit, he sings all the time  :D

if you're looking for a bunch of people who have a great laugh all the time, do what we want, when we want, while also being good at it, then come give us a shout.

lots of really great pilots, we love doing everything, but we have plenty of new guys with us aswell. we have a training squad, and we mess about in the TA and Da quite often, and we teach all of our guys to dogfight as best we can. if you're interested, just tune to 171 in the MA, we fly for the knights

Offline bonees19

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 02:57:23 PM »
sounds like a cool squad to be in:aok   im ready to join ..  i'll be watchin for ya guys ....ill be playin under bones19 in the ma:aok

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 03:48:19 PM »
Good god, Mechanic you gotta make this guy a new avatard.  BTW, is the avatar factory still pretty busy, or would you maybe have time to make me one?  If its cool shoot me a PM with your email.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 03:55:22 PM »
71 Sqn are a GREAT BUNCH!

...but bones, i gathered from your other posts that youre a bomber/gv guy. Well, 71st is a fighter Squad. That doesnt mean you cant do buffs/landgrabbing. Its just not main Squad idea. Asking for a Goon on squad chan can lead to... well... *interesting* results :D.

But if youre willing to learn fighter, they are the guys to show you how to do it. Theyll make a fighter ace out of you in no time :). Hell, they managed to teach *me* how to fly.... theres nothing they cant handle ;).

>S< my friends.

Schatzi
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 04:03:21 PM »

:p
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline bonees19

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 10:07:47 PM »
Schatzi   ive been using lots of spits lately and has gave me a change of heart.....  more intense :O   .....

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 11:55:02 PM »
check us out, furball is just jealous he has only had the chance to refuse one invite.

geary, mail me the pictures andidea and i can get to it maybe some point, djhayze21@hotmail.com
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 02:07:24 AM »
sorry, what can i say?  a nice australian chap called Redd cherrypicked me elsewhere ;)
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 07:21:03 PM »
where the heck is redd? is he one of the many female shade accounts that keep popping up??

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2005, 12:03:58 PM »
he went on vacation for about 5 months or something ridiculous.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline firbal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2005, 10:10:49 PM »
I'm looking for another squad to join. My squad, 457th Bomb Group kind of fuzzied out. Things happen. Not much fun flying alone.
Mostly am a bomber dude. Been flying WB and AH since '98. Need to learn to fly fighters. Would be interested joining the Eagle Squadron.
But right now, I need to reactivate my account.
Fireball
39th Fighter Squadron "Cobras in the Clouds"

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2005, 04:09:41 AM »
Originally posted by firbal
I'm looking for another squad to join. My squad, 457th Bomb Group kind of fuzzied out. Things happen. Not much fun flying alone.
Mostly am a bomber dude. Been flying WB and AH since '98. Need to learn to fly fighters. Would be interested joining the Eagle Squadron.

that'd be cool

we have several new members, some this being there first squad, with very little experience, and they're learning fast. we aren't a NO BOMBER squad, we just prefer to be in fighters sometimes. we have a heap of laughs sneaking bases as s squad, just messing about. we don't care what you fly, as long as you have fun in it! (except of course if you're flying an lgay. we have a little rack down in the officers club for people like that :D)

the squads a mix of real topguns, batfink, tedrik, sindon, some fairly decent pilots, then we have some new guys too, who i have to say, ringfort has been flying 1 1/2 months now, and he's starting to get really good now

anyways, sorry, going off there lol

you would be more than welcome to come fly with us for a bit, knights main arena. there's almost always someone on, and we frequently have 15 guys on at a time, great bunch of guys. vox channel 171, or find us on the roster

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2005, 08:10:48 PM »
Originally posted by firbal

What Poo said.

Ya wanna fly bombers? Tis ok. In squad Sweeps we fly spits. When we aren't doing that we are pretty much all over the place and in anything we want. Bombers aren't really our thing but they do get flown by a couple in the squad at times tho not often.

We have some good flyers as poo said. I AINT one of em , but I am the TOP DOG. :rofl

Get on 171 channel. Fly around , and check us out. Your skill level is not relevant at all. FUN however is.

Cya sometime I hope.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline firbal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2005, 01:13:03 PM »
Great. When I reopen my account, I'll look you guys up. I like flying the Spit in AH. I don't have to fly bombers. Just what I've done in the past. But mud moving is fun for me.
Cheers
Fireball
39th Fighter Squadron "Cobras in the Clouds"