Author Topic: Convert the jews!!!  (Read 368 times)

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Convert the jews!!!
« on: November 20, 2005, 05:19:31 PM »
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/647370.html

"Other religions, as such, are false systems," said Schmidberger, who is the right-hand man of the traditionalists' current head, Bishop Bernard Fellay.

"Instead of leading their members to our Lord Jesus Christ, to Baptism and the confession of faith in his divinity, they refrain from this and so we consider these other religions as very dangerous," he told a news conference presenting a biography of Lefebvre.

"St. Peter, the first pope, preached to the Jews and told them that `if you want to be saved you must do three things: you must regret your sins and convert, believe in our lord Jesus Christ and, thirdly, be baptized,'" he said.

"We expect that every pope who claims to be the successor of St. Peter should take the same stand in meetings with leaders of other religions and tell them the same three things," Schmidberger said.

Just what we needed.
Psyco christian fundamentalists.Is it time to reinstitute the holy inqusition?

Well, I`m not so woried about jews converting to the call of a german pope...

BTW once someone explained to me that the number of the beast 666 is actually referring to the pope. Gorvenor of the son of god (or something like that translated to english)would be the title of the pope. In latin VICARIVS FILII DEI. Add up the roman numbers.
Personaly I think it`d more refer to the catholic church, what`s capitalizied on Jesus` ideas and as history shows did plenty of damage to humanity.

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
Convert the jews!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 05:31:47 PM »
"A leader of an ultra-traditionalist Catholic group that broke with the Vatican"

Nuff said.

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Convert the jews!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 05:38:08 PM »
I used to just love boobies. But now I like legs and bellybutton too and actually hold them as more important then boobies because boobies can be put there aftermarket if there is any lacking thereof. Legs and bellybutton cannot.

I heard that they also make bellybutton implants nowdays...
And what`s up with lyposucktion?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 05:41:05 PM by ~Caligula~ »

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
Convert the jews!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 05:51:13 PM »
You'll find he says the same thing about all you protestants.
When I was a kid we were told only Catholics went to heaven. Everyone else went to hell unless you weren't baptised, in which case you went to limbo.

Since then I've found that most of the other religions were taught pretty much the same thing at one point or other.  

Hell must have a lively social life. :rofl  Heaven is empty.:huh

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
Convert the jews!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2005, 05:54:30 PM »
Originally posted by cpxxx
You'll find he says the same thing about all you protestants.
When I was a kid we were told only Catholics went to heaven. Everyone else went to hell unless you weren't baptised, in which case you went to limbo.

Since then I've found that most of the other religions were taught pretty much the same thing at one point or other.  

Hell must have a lively social life. :rofl  Heaven is empty.:huh

ITs funny, i've got some George Carlin from the early 70's that said the same thing. I think he started off with "I used to be an Irish Catholic, now i'm a New Yorker - ya know, you grow."

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Convert the jews!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2005, 06:05:26 PM »
Hell must have a lively social life.

In Judaism there isn`t hell...damn, we jews are screwed any wich way I look at it

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Convert the jews!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2005, 06:13:37 PM »
Not true. If you are a bad Jew you come back as a palestinian. THEN you're screwed.

BTW for the cranially challenged, that was sarcasm and not meant to be taken seriously. Certainly the start of the thread didn't provide anything worth being taken seriously.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Convert the jews!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 06:25:47 PM »
Not true. If you are a bad Jew you come back as a palestinian. THEN you're screwed.

crap....I ate a cheeseburger the other day

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
Convert the jews!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2005, 07:36:07 PM »
That is kosher, but only if you lick all the cheese off the top, then brush your teeth & wash your hands, then finish the rest

Offline brendo

• Copper Member
Convert the jews!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2005, 06:13:30 AM »
Hmmmm... a 'Caligula' from Israel criticising Christians.  ;)

40 CE: Caligula announced his self-deification, building temples and erecting statues, even in Rome, to his glorified self. He even ordered that a statue of himself should be placed in the Temple of Jerusalem and the Jews be forced to worship him (the procurator wisely postponed executing this order, and it had not yet been carried out when Caligula was assassinated).

http://www.vroma.org/~bmcmanus/caligula.html

If you have any serious questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Convert the jews!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005, 07:44:30 AM »
It was obvious to anyone with half a brain when this pope was elected. He's a hardliner, he was Pauls Hatchet man.

I'm just supprised it took him this long.

Unless this pope dies in the next 2 years I think you'll see the American Catholic church go thought some major upheavals.

What pope's tend to forget is that religion is not static. It needs to reflect the needs of the people today as much as the teachings of the past.

Church's need to evolve & change with the times or they will be left in the past. Or they hold their believers in the past, unwilling to grow & adapt.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Convert the jews!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2005, 08:02:42 AM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~
Just what we needed.
Psyco christian fundamentalists.Is it time to reinstitute the holy inqusition?

You said it : christian fundamentalists.

Well, I`m not so woried about jews converting to the call of a german pope...[/B]

I wonder who can be worried :D it's not like we are living in a period like the reconquista.

BTW once someone explained to me that the number of the beast 666 is actually referring to the pope. Gorvenor of the son of god (or something like that translated to english)would be the title of the pope. In latin VICARIVS FILII DEI. Add up the roman numbers.[/B]

Advantist propaganda if I recall correctly.