Author Topic: killshooter on enemy planes  (Read 480 times)

Offline ujustdied

• Nickel Member
killshooter on enemy planes
« on: November 22, 2005, 06:56:37 PM »
ok so im in the MA about to go make some BnZs on a enemy base. i ca a 109 and i go to dive on him. i shoot him about 10 times and all the sudden i c a fire smoke comming out the back of me. Now i was about 8k when this happend and there were no other planes that hi nore that could reach me going 400. i got the kill on the guy but my plane's wings fell off. btw there was no puff ack and the ack at the base was down. on the sortie that happend before i shot another 109 all the sudden i blow up and there was no other plane there except the 1 on i was shooting at. i'm really confused right now and i think this is a bug. :furious

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 09:36:50 AM »
I was a red icon and not orange or green correct? Did you manage to collide with it or any wreckage from it?

Killshooter has 0 effect on enemy planes, it will ONLY effect friendlies.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline ujustdied

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 01:06:44 PM »
i mean i dont think i colided with him he was in front of me the whole time and when i started shooting a fire came on me he was red he was a rook i think. im a bish just dont understand nothing was around me and if there was he prolly wold have came back to finnish me off. it was so wierd . it did it to me twice but it hasnt today im catfish6 btw. i got the kill on the 109 though but i just dont understand how the fire started. in was a ki84

ohh btw how do u get a little sign next to ur name mine says I R the car Reck how do i change it.
 CATFISH6 ..... TY

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 01:21:16 PM »
Catfish, i think youre talking about the avatar (that lil pic below the name):

Go to "user CP", 'edit options' on the bottom of the list you can change your avatar. It has to be a GIF file, 64x64 pixel, maximum file size is 16 KB IIRC.

If you need help/ideas on how to get an avatar, check out this thread: http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=159905&highlight=avatar .

As for your 'killshooter' problem. It cant really be KS, like fuze said, it wouldve only damaged you without the other guy even hearing a ping, much less being damaged. Maybe it was some GV you didnt see? or a CV 5''? You could try filming your sorties, see if it happens again.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline ujustdied

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 01:38:07 PM »
okk so about the avator i have one but now it says its to big is there any way i can name it smaller and do i half to pay for it
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 01:46:53 PM by ujustdied »

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 02:46:02 PM »
A lot of times shrinking can distort a picture. I guess it depends on what you use to reduce its size and how much you do shrink  it.
Try to 'edit' you picture and see if there is something you can adjust there.
Also, make a backup it so just incase something goes wrong, you have another one.

Also, if this happened right when you logged in, that can play tricks on you. If the info for the target isn't updated to you it might show up as a Bishop when in fact its a Rook. I think this might be whats happening. Ever notice if you log in at a busy field with a large number of people in the arena, sometimes a plane will be taking off and it has the field guns firing at it. All of a sudden when its information gets updated it changes and the field guns stop shooting at it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 02:49:24 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 11:36:31 PM »
damn, way to distract from the problem schatzi :D

heya catfish

batfink
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 11:48:58 PM »
How close did you open fire? If you fire at 50yards or so you'll damage yourself from your own cannon fire.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2005, 02:48:58 AM »
Catfish, if you point me towards that pic of yours, i can try to make an avatar out of it if you want me to. You said yesterday its from a website?
As for payment... ill send you the bill later ;) :D.

Fuze, i didnt kow that. never realized. I usually wait in tower till dar bar abd radar have settlet down and decided where all the red guys to shoot are.

Batfink... me? distracting?? :D

Offline ujustdied

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 08:42:20 PM »
ty guys so like how do i send u a picture

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 09:39:49 AM »
To post one use a host to load your picture, check the 'Films and Screenshots' forum.
To send it to an individual, just attach it to an email.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 10:05:44 AM »
You said it was from your squad page?

You can just give me the link to the pic.... or send it to me by mail (i PMed you my addy)

Offline ujustdied

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2005, 02:29:59 PM »
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dynamite_gang/lst this is the full name it's the one with the bird if u cant get tell me.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2005, 03:58:35 PM »
It wont let me access the list, or list doesnt exist.

Right click the pic, 'save as' somewhere on your HDD, then send it to me via email to sarah (ad) herdtweck.de.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2005, 05:01:22 PM »
Feel free to use one of those if you like....

Just right click, save them on your HDD and upload them as avatar via UserCP.