Author Topic: Skuzzy  (Read 262 times)

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Skuzzy
« on: November 27, 2005, 03:53:44 PM »
Do you have an email address I can contact you through.

Thanks.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Skuzzy
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 04:06:08 PM »
Dowding,

webmaster@hitechcreations.com or you can simply click on the "contact us" key at the bottom of the bbs page which will give you the same info.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Skuzzy
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 04:06:50 PM »
Cheers.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Skuzzy
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 04:27:01 PM »
Originally posted by Dowding
Cheers.

Drinking again, or still???? :huh    :p
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Skuzzy
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 06:03:18 PM »
Tonight is Skuzzys bowling night on the "Evil Moderators" league.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"