Author Topic: My biggest wish  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
      • http://www.clowns-of-death.com
My biggest wish
« on: December 06, 2005, 08:35:48 PM »
Is that HT, or someone would pop in to the wishlist threads and tell us which wishes they actually think are good ideas, or that they are considering... Or currently in development...

A lot of times the wishes put in here feel like they just disappear.  It would be nice to know whats under active consideration.
--Kurt
Supreme Exalted Grand Pooh-bah Clown
Clowns of Death <Now Defunct>
'A pair of jokers beats a pair of aces'

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 11:43:06 PM »
Man, I thought this would be pretty popular, but you guys are letting me sink!

I'll throw in my sister if you just give a nod!  :-)
--Kurt

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
My biggest wish
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 09:23:01 AM »
This wish will not happen. Because I think your idea is a crappy idea.

Now I frased this in such a way so you see why I do not comment on almost all ideas. Because you could cut and past that frase to almost all ideas I see on this form.  But you should not belive that I think the above  statment meens this form is not a good thing. I scan all the threads and do use some of the ideas on occasion.

Now your next respone would typicly be telling me the stuff that I havn't considered about your idea. Odds are I have considered, but to write a full depiction of all the pros and cons would be very time consuming. And hence to do it for all ideas would not be fesable.

So just understand I do read the ideas posted here, I just very rearly respond to them.

HiTech

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 10:10:13 AM »
Originally posted by hitech

Now I frased this in such a way so you see why I do not comment on almost all ideas. Because you could cut and past that frase to almost all ideas I see on this form.  But you should not belive that I think the above  statment meens this form is not a good thing. I scan all the threads and do use some of the ideas on occasion.

Now your next respone would typicly be telling me the stuff that I havn't considered about your idea. Odds are I have considered, but to write a full depiction of all the pros and cons would be very time consuming. And hence to do it for all ideas would not be fesable.

So just understand I do read the ideas posted here, I just very rearly respond to them.

HiTech

good to know. i do understand kurt tho, sometimes it can seem as though noone noticed the thread at all. might i add one question HT, how often do you read the BB? i would just be interested to know

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 10:14:03 AM »
<--- Sending Hitech a spell checker... that was painful to read!  Nice try Kurt... sending you a fire extinguisher.
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline Fencer51

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 10:44:15 AM »
Originally posted by Mr No Name
<--- Sending Hitech a spell checker... that was painful to read!  Nice try Kurt... sending you a fire extinguisher.

:lol :rofl :aok
Fencer
The names of the irrelevant have been changed to protect their irrelevance.
The names of the innocent and the guilty have not been changed.
As for the innocent, everyone needs to know they are innocent –
As for the guilty… they can suck it.

Offline Martyn

• Nickel Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 12:24:44 PM »
I do read these threads - like a lot of guys - we are always hoping for HTC to add something new to the menu that we can play with to keep the novelty factor up. The new spits are great, but some new planes (not just plane variants) would be cool too.

What we don't get very often is direct feedback from HTC on their policy regarding the future - but at the moment we can figure its got to be TOD pretty much 100%. We can 'guess' therefore that any new planes and variants will be primarily designed to fill out the TOD scenarios.

This is a bit of a shame because I'd like to see new stuff like submarines and artillery added. These clearly aren't in the immediate pipeline because of TOD.

Then again, even if HTC did open up and discuss their future development directions openly they'd get a whole lot meaningless and 'non-constructive' emails. Best for them to keep aloof I suppose. It's a shame though.
Here we are, living on top of a molten ball of rock, spinning around at a 1,000mph, orbiting a nuclear fireball and whizzing through space at half-a-million miles per hour. Most of us believe in super-beings which for some reason need to be praised for setting this up. This, apparently, is normal.

Offline *NDM*JohnnyX

• Copper Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 03:25:49 PM »
All game companies everywhere in the world use the same philosophy. It saves them from having to explain why a promised idea wasn't implemented, or why it turned out badly, or why it's late....etc etc

Imagine this post, I'm sure you can...

"Hey the nook was supposed to be here but it aint! Wheres my nook?!?!/1/111"

or

"This B-29 doesn't snap roll the way it did in WWII, and where are the quad bofors in the nose?!?>!/1/111one!"

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2005, 04:45:45 PM »
my biggest wish is to have a blonde, brunette and asian all at the same time.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline SMIDSY

• Silver Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2005, 05:20:22 PM »
dont forget a redhead.

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2005, 06:57:21 PM »
Originally posted by hitech

HiTech

You know, HT, I love your honesty sometimes.

Actually this is a far better and more descriptive response then I would have hoped for so there is no reason for me to go into exhaustive detail telling you that you forgot to think about this thing or the other.

The only mistake you seem to have made interpreting my idea was that your response talks about getting in and giving a yes or no to every idea in here and thats not what I meant at all.   I just meant when you see one that makes you say 'hey, not bad' that you would type that...

Anyhow, thanks for the answer.  Merry Christmas:aok

And to all of you guys that thought he was flaming me, well, you just haven't really seen him flame someone... its a lot worse.  Besides, I'm sure Skuzzy would edit him :eek: Rule #1 thru #15
--Kurt

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 12:42:18 AM »
Originally posted by SMIDSY
dont forget a redhead.

Redheads are freaks. I like them the best.:D
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Martyn

• Nickel Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2005, 03:12:29 AM »
and the custard?
Here we are, living on top of a molten ball of rock, spinning around at a 1,000mph, orbiting a nuclear fireball and whizzing through space at half-a-million miles per hour. Most of us believe in super-beings which for some reason need to be praised for setting this up. This, apparently, is normal.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 07:32:45 AM »
not fussed about the redhead, would rather throw in an extra blonde.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
My biggest wish
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2005, 11:54:02 AM »
Originally posted by Furball
not fussed about the redhead, would rather throw in an extra blonde.

lol, how about just 4 blondes?? :lol hot brunettes would also be acceptable:p