Author Topic: Hey Kansas City Guys.......  (Read 367 times)

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
Hey Kansas City Guys.......
« on: September 29, 2001, 11:12:00 AM »
I'm relocating to Kansas City from Boston at the end of October, and thought I've read before where some of the KC guys would get together every now and then.

If the next informal meet is in November....count me in  :)

Cobra
(Original from Kansas....hey this clicking your heels thing really does work  :) )

Offline Stalker

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2001, 03:14:00 PM »
Welcome back cobra!
Our get togethers have been perty informal till recently.Security will be beefed up.
Rumor has it Rude is pushing for cavity searches.

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2001, 05:00:00 PM »
Hey Stalker <S>

I'm planning on settling in Overland Park (looking at houses there now).  We'll have to get together when I get there.

Cobra

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2001, 07:41:00 PM »
Welcome, Cobra!

Yeah, we are overdue for a lunch and hangar fly. Been sorta hectic lately.

Will post a date soon. Usually meet the same time/day as the my monthly CAF unit at the CAF Hangar, North side of New Century (old Olathe Naval Air Station).

Convinced an old friend of mine that instructed in P-40's stateside and flew P-47-N's in the Pacific to come to the next CAF meeting. He also flew P-51's after the war. He should have some good stories.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2001, 09:28:00 AM »
Hi Cobra,

Post when you get in town. I live in Shawnee and now am a member of the Pony Mafia errr 13th TAS   :D

We will hook up with you.

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
Sounds Great Milo and Toad!

I'll post when I get there.  I'll be a single guy for a short time, before I bring the rest of the family out over the school break, so I'll have some free time to get together  :)