Author Topic: SWulfe, Hangtime, mrfish..  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
SWulfe, Hangtime, mrfish..
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2001, 02:04:00 PM »
Originally posted by capt. apathy:
I have to disagree on the shrooms.  There are many poisonous mushrooms that look a lot like liberty caps (shrooms, silisyben), and if you buy them dried you are at the mercy of the guy selling them to you as there is no way to tell poison from not when they are dry.  If you are not ABSOLUTLY sure of what you have you can end up very dead. Also the strength is unpredictable and the 'trips' go bad without warning.  
Shrooms, peyote, or mescaline, are not very good choices for your first adventure into the world of psychedelics.

The same can be said for any mind altering chemical, ecspecaily LSD. I've had some LSD before that made my back and stomach hurt sooo bad that it fealt like it was breaking. But i wouldnt buy them(shrooms) off of a perfect stranger, as i wouldnt any "drug"(hate that word).

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2001, 02:31:00 PM »
Cpt. Apathy and Amon are both right.  I grew up in Houston yeah the big city. But the big city is still right next to prime cattle land, with lots of cow dookie.  Every year you'd hear on the news about some stupid highschool kids who went out to get shrooms and ended up with death caps.  I did shrooms once and yeah I got off, but only after I got sick and puked.  That led to about a 2 hour bad trip thinking I had eaten death caps. I was >< that close to taking myself to the hospital only I couldn't see where my car keys were, they got lost somewhere in the swirl of colors  ;)  3 hours later my friend convensed me I was still alive and we ate the rest of the bag  :)

My cocktail of choice "back in the day" was to mix X and Acid.  WOW! no confusion from the acid, it made everything clear and easy to understand the root of all concepts.  Then my eyes would start jitterring giving my large tracers that the acid made echoe off into eternity, and yes I could actually hear the tracers   :eek:  Once I bumped into a wall walking through a doorway and it burned my arm. Like lighting a match, blowing it out and touching it to your arm.  Then there was that ole echoing toaster.

ahhh I digress  :)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2001, 02:42:00 PM »
Problem with LSD is that it stores in your spinal column.

I can't go into bathrooms that have broken tile and dim yellow lighting, nor can I stare very long at any one object. If I don't get enough sleep, it looks as if the air around me is moving in a million different directions all at the same time. No discernable object moving- just movement.

I tell you, it sucks.

But, I guess it was worth the experiences.

One time(years ago) I did two geltabs, I was so tripped out... I was over at some person's house and they were playing Twisted Metal (forget which version), all I could hear was the engine sound echoing in the background (was sitting with my back to the TV) and it would get louder and softer depending on how "hard" the walls were breathing. I was with another friend who was tripped out too, he wanted to go home. I get into my car, start the engine and (it was a stick) threw it into first when I was going for reverse. I shut off the engine and said, we're staying here for a few more hours....
Eventually we did leave, but man was that journey ever difficult!
-SW

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2001, 03:10:00 PM »
Good grief. What a bunch of burnouts. The thought ever cross your minds fellas to leave that stuff behind at some point? I used to smoke weed with the best of 'em. Until I turned 25 or so. That's when that big R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y word kicked in. Getting Stoned just aint part of a healthy adults world.

I really hope you fellas aren't trying to raise a family.

Now, who all agrees with me?

<ducks and runs>   ;)

[ 12-27-2001: Message edited by: hblair ]

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2001, 03:26:00 PM »
Originally posted by hblair:
Good grief. What a bunch of burnouts. The thought ever cross your minds fellas to leave that stuff behind at some point? I used to smoke weed with the best of 'em. Until I turned 25 or so. That's when that big R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y word kicked in. Getting Stoned just aint part of a healthy adults world.

<ducks and runs>    ;)

Ok mrfish, you hold him down, I'll get the bong. We gotta get this man a shotgun fast!   :D

Seriously though,  I know what you mean there HB.  I "quit" smoking durring the day on my 2nd day of college.  I went stoned the first day and never felt as stupid in my life, I just knew that everybody knew I was stoned  :)  I only do it at home now, it's much safer that way not to get caught.  There was a time when I'd blow a J just about anywhere outside,  I just didn't care about the consequences.  Now I get scared in the furthest corner of my room if the doorbell rings while the smoke is still in my lungs  ;)

We are talking about tabaco right?  :D

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2001, 03:42:00 PM »
Hey Hblair... u still have sex??

Enjoy it??

Would you do it in front of your kids??

.. or permit them to do it before they are old enuff?

Well??

DON'T EVEN think to preach to me about how they are 'diffrent'... what adults do is an adult choice. What my kids do is MY choice. I don't let 'em drink, or smoke, or have sex. They ain't old enuff yet.

Your screwin yer wife in the dark behind closed doors, in effect 'hiding' your behavior from your kids... and this is no diffrent than me steppin out to walk the dog... with a joint.

Tell me... you ever DRINK in FRONT of your kids??

Hey... thats BAD for 'em man!! (I know you gave it up... but tell me; who's wrong... the drinker, the smoker, or the society that made these roadkill rules?)

Point is... society's screwed up enuff without tossin more toejam into the flames. Don't pull the 'I really hope you fellas aren't trying to raise a family' crap on us... your motives are suspect.

If YOU know right from wrong, why would you assume WE don't?

<S!>
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2001, 03:49:00 PM »
Originally posted by hblair:

<ducks and runs>    ;)

I do
hard to justify an illegal activity to your kids no matter how much enjoyment you may have received from it..and if you think you can hide it from them, you are kidding yourself. Maybe when they are < 5 but get a grip if you have kids & grow up 1st.

it's a choice you make in becoming a responsible ADULT. Or stay a burnout and turn them on to it when they are >12. Maybe they can hook u up with cheaper toejame  :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2001, 03:52:00 PM »
Hangtime,
hblair is just trying to pull a troll.
If you light one up and read it again, it'd be pretty clear.
Its one of the advantages, two points of view  ;)

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2001, 04:10:00 PM »

Start em young!

[ 12-27-2001: Message edited by: Gadfly ]

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2001, 04:15:00 PM »
LOL, I first thought about quitting when my 4 yr old daughter was talking to our nieghbor. He was bagging up his lawn clippings in a big hefty bag, when she told him her daddy put his grass in a little bag.

Kids are smarter than you think.
  :D

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2001, 04:29:00 PM »
Hang, I thought you were a middle aged man. Most people don't have sex in front of their children because their children aren't mature enough to understand and deal with it.

I won't preach to you that they are different (I wasn't preaching). I'll just tell you that they are different. You're right, adults can make their own choices, as it should be.

And my remark about puttin away the reefer when you're raising a family.

1. What if yer smoking in your bedroom one night, you're feeling real good. Phone rings, your daughter is in a wreck, you rush to the hospital, (still stoned) just in time to see her go into surgery where she dies. The last time she saw you, you were stoned. That story actually happened to a buddy of mine.

2. I've got 3 kids, there's no way a man could smoke an be a responsible parent. I know first hand. Now, if you're a parent who likes to delegate all the child-raising out to relatives and ex-wives and such (as most adult weed smokers do) then I guess it works, but in that case you're not really a parent.

3. Okay, think about the "getting busted" part. Would be really cool if the cops come busting in on you and the kids watching barney looking for weed. And don't tell me you could never get busted. Everybody can be busted.

Smoking dope is mostly just an adolescent habit that is hard for some to kick. And then some look for reasons not to kick it. And yet others actually tell their kids it's ok for them to smoke when they're old enough!

Smoking dope and Being a responsible parent don't go together, no matter how hard you try to twist it around and make it right, it aint.

Now.
Yeah, you have the choice to do it any way you want too, as long as you stay cool and don't get busted.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2001, 04:41:00 PM »
BTW, we're all still pals, right?

:p

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2001, 04:45:00 PM »
good points hb..

however, I have to point out that the same applies to booze.
I'd rather a stoned person drive me to the hospital than a drunk one.

Not that I'm advocating either.  Just had to make a point  :)

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2001, 04:49:00 PM »
hblair,
good points, but substitute being stoned with drunk, and it gets WORSE. and i see it every day.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2001, 05:12:00 PM »
Ok Hblair,

I agree with alot of what you said, and actualy to be honest the reason I quit halucenagenic drugs was out of fear of getting a phone call that one of my relatives had died. That happened to a friend of mine, he found out his mom died about 2 hours into a trip.  It took him years to recover from that.

Like anything, it must be applied with responsibility.  To the non-smokers that probobly doesn't make any since, but it's still true.  I had friends in school that HAD to get high before a test.  Me personaly, I get dumber than a bowl of rocks so I tend to stay home and shoot people down  :) while I'm smoking.  

Another point.  I was high as a kite one saturday morning almost 2 yrs ago.  Flying a b26 in formation with MrHappy and Dnil.  My phone rang and it was my mom calling with the news that my grandmother had just passed away about 20 minutes earlier.  You know what?  that joint didn't make me any more sad than if I heard the news sober.  I'm 32 yrs old and pretty much set in my ways, I'm still able to grow as a person, but for the most part I'm the man I'll probobly be in 20 yrs.  Pot ain't going to change that for better or worse.  I was lazy before I started smoking pot, I'm still the same amount lazy as I was then.   The only bad effect I've noticed is the short term memory thing.

But yes, If you'll still be my friend I'll still be yours.  Even though your a square  :p