Author Topic: Whats Arnold going to do with Tookie?  (Read 616 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Whats Arnold going to do with Tookie?
« on: December 10, 2005, 02:08:23 PM »
Will the terminator grant clemency to the murderer?

Will there be peace in LA if the murderer is finally executed? or will this be another excuse to get some fine Nikes for free?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/10/tookie.clemency/index.html
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Gh0stFT

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 02:19:12 PM »
astalavista baby
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 03:12:44 PM »
alpha mike foxtrot

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 03:21:47 PM »
On the way home from work I listen to the John and Ken show.  THey've been following this story very closely.

They had an interesting guest that they were interviewing over the phone that I don't recall his name.  This guy claimed to be the one that introduced Tookie to body building.  He also claims that Tookie is NOT one of the founders of the Crips.  He made several alegations about tookie from being a pedophile to a cold blooded murderer (the later been proven in court)

So here's the twist.  This guy claimed that he'd been bulking tookie up and wanted to get him into body building competition.  They were at Gold's Gymn one day (this was in the 70s) and he wanted to introduce Tookie to a guy that was about to be a big movie star and a two time Mr. Olympain winner.  Well it turns out that this guy introduced Tookie to now Gov. Arnold.  Arnold was impressed with Tookies physic and said he could be a big time contender in the Body Building circuit and that arnold wanted to make him famous.

The guy claimed Tookie and him had a falling out and returned to his compton lifestyle.  Fast forward almost 3 decades and the guy runs into Arnold again when he was about to be on the leno show.  Arnold remembers him and asked about "that guy you introduced me too"  the guy claimed that Tookie was on Death Row for murder.  Arnold then replied "I wish I was the govener"  6 months later he was.

anyhow I wish I had the guys name but he flat out said that Tookie needs to die.  John and Ken's website don't have the interview Archived yet but it was interesting none the less.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 04:34:12 PM »
nope, that gangster needs to die for those murders. Since he is a minority, they will naturally call arnold racist for killing him and riot.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Re: Whats Arnold going to do with Tookie?
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 04:52:09 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
or will this be another excuse to get some fine Nikes for free?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/10/tookie.clemency/index.html
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 05:20:13 PM »
Kill the piece of garbage.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2005, 08:41:20 PM »
All Arnold need say is "I am going to let the courts decison stand" and I will be happy.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2005, 10:46:54 PM »
I wish I knew that guys name on the radio and this is all speculation but according to him Tookie had the oppertunity to make it big in body building and turned it down to go be a thug in compton

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2005, 12:19:14 AM »
If there's ever been someone who deserves the sentence, Mr Tookie wins it with ample extra.

I hope AhNold doesnt wuss out.

Offline Ohio43

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2005, 12:37:42 PM »
Ya I hope Arnold does the right thing and let's the guy die.  Amazing thing I heard on the radio is that Tookie is supposedly saying he's done many wonderful things since he's been in prison (an attempt i guess at redeeming himself as a human being)
    Sorry Tookie, the day you were sentenced was the day you were a "Dead Man Walking"  I don't care what you've done since then.  If you've become a christian since then, great, I'll pray you enter heaven.

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.4remnants.com
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2005, 01:56:44 PM »
I'm sure a lot of people in LA hope he does get executed.  They've been waiting for a reason to steal sneakers there for 13 years.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2005, 02:26:56 PM »
we never have any good riots around here.

lazs

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2005, 03:24:46 PM »
Gov Arnold didn't wuss out...California Gov.     Arnold Schwarzenegger denied clemency on Monday to former Crips gang leader Stanley Tookie Williams, who is slated to be executed early on Tuesday for murdering four people in 1979.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2005, 03:51:57 PM »
Yup, saw that a while ago.

Curious what the response will be from the gangs, etc

Im floored the "enlighted ones" like Jamie Foxx and all dont see the simple fact this guy's turn to good was a shallow attempt to spare his life.  Sorry, its pretty shallow to see his motivations for doing so.