Author Topic: could USSR have been saved? (mature audiences only)  (Read 5937 times)

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
could USSR have been saved? (mature audiences only)
« Reply #300 on: December 22, 2005, 10:29:56 PM »
Caligula, if I was not an American by birth,  I would hope to be Israeli. You have one hell of a great country and your history is amazing. Nothing can keep you down.

The USSR was an evil empire, just like RR said it was.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #301 on: December 23, 2005, 12:07:22 AM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~
There`s over a million russian immigrants in israel.
 He was recognised with the help of the security cams....he was wearing the same shirt.

Thers only jews in Esrael,russian speaking jews.
And dirty thief is always a dirty thief:)

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #302 on: December 23, 2005, 12:15:43 AM »
Originally posted by NUKE
Caligula, if I was not an American by birth,  I would hope to be Israeli. You have one hell of a great country and your history is amazing. Nothing can keep you down.

Well,end of yearly transaction US dollars and weapons to ISRAEL will end Israel existance within few month.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #303 on: December 23, 2005, 11:02:16 AM »
boroda.... we are even... I feel that you are probly hallucinating also.

To even think that communism is a viable system for human beings is some sort of drug or potato juice induced hallucination..

Tell you what tho.... since you are incapable of exploring for oil... Give the U.S. the rights to it and we will get it out of the ground for ya...

maybe even sell a few bags of potato chips and some coca cola along the way too.

lazs

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #304 on: December 23, 2005, 11:32:21 AM »
No need to,you'll see many russian gazstations in US soon.
Lukoil already all over the place(eastcost).

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #305 on: December 23, 2005, 01:05:41 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
boroda.... we are even... I feel that you are probly hallucinating also.

To even think that communism is a viable system for human beings is some sort of drug or potato juice induced hallucination..

You make conclusions of the thigs that you can't even define. :(

What you mean by "communism" (that isn't communism by any definition other then Western propaganda vocabulary) probably really can't work.

You also don't want to understand that communists have built a reasonable, non-segregated and comfortable society at least saving people from starvation for the first time in 1500 years of Russian history (I start from foundation of Kiev). We never saw anything like that before and after communists. It's a fact, and I know it better then you, I hope that you can admit it. If you don't admit that my opinion here counts more then yours - I don't know what else should I say.

Originally posted by lazs2
Tell you what tho.... since you are incapable of exploring for oil... Give the U.S. the rights to it and we will get it out of the ground for ya...

maybe even sell a few bags of potato chips and some coca cola along the way too.

It's what you guys are aimed at since 1991, seizing control of oil that is marginally profitable because all the investments were made at the expense of the whole 300 million of Soviet people. Look at the Hodorkovskiy's case: the guy is accused of theft, and all the West screams about "gulag" and "freedom", meaning only the right to steal. Thanks, we don't need such freedom.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #306 on: December 23, 2005, 01:26:27 PM »
"Proper communism": an credible explanation by Boroda
Let's hear it..
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #307 on: December 23, 2005, 01:40:48 PM »
Originally posted by moot
"Proper communism": an credible explanation by Boroda
Let's hear it..

There was no "proper" or "improper" communism. There was no communism.

It's more and more funny. Please, define "communism" and "communists".

Total mash in brains.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #308 on: December 23, 2005, 01:51:58 PM »
Yeah Boroda, like you know the rest of the world like the back of your hand.
My dad went to work in CCCP for about 10 years, on and off, and I still have a lot of Soviet paraphernalia...
Let's hear your version of whatever you want to call it.   AFAIK it involves being forced to give up what one worked for.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #309 on: December 23, 2005, 02:09:34 PM »
Originally posted by moot
Yeah Boroda, like you know the rest of the world like the back of your hand.
My dad went to work in CCCP for about 10 years, on and off, and I still have a lot of Soviet paraphernalia...
Let's hear your version of whatever you want to call it.   AFAIK it involves being forced to give up what one worked for.

Well, as usual - you don't answer my questions, probably because you have imprinted "communism is bad" and "russia=communism" concepts.

As for giving up what you worked for - can you give me any details? Maybe you mean internal loan obligations issued before 1955? Hehe, my Father kept all that useless paper, and in the 80s he got all money back with serious profit.

Don't you have to give up what you work for as taxes? Maybe I'm too dumb to understand "capitalism"? :rofl

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #310 on: December 23, 2005, 02:39:23 PM »
No, actually I steered from any conclusions until the end of my teens because politics, as far as I could tell, was about 70% BS crowd tactics, 20% covert backstabbing and 10% honest common sense.
I know the textbook definition of communism, I've heard lots of card-carrying communists of various ages and nationalities, and both first-hand and hearsay accounts of what it was like to live in the CCCP, but apparently that's all false.. because you say so from fifty trillion electrons away.

I admit I know next to nothing about the specifics of taxes (no doubt entire library shelves dedicated to tax law means something), because my specialty is biochemistry.  In my sense, the least taxes and the more I'm left to pay everything I want by myself, and keep everything I earned for myself, the better.
But you're an authority on not-communism, so let's hear it.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #311 on: December 23, 2005, 02:40:23 PM »
Originally posted by Vad
Stupid post.
You have never been in North Korea, and there are no researches what  can prove your point.

So you are going on the backpedaling answer of "if you've never lived here, how do you know?"  Good luck in life.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #312 on: December 23, 2005, 02:44:02 PM »
Originally posted by Vad
WHy we have to compare Finland and Russia? Finland wasn't destroyed twice in the last centure, Finland doesn't spend half of its national income to self defence, Finland thnx to the USSR had huge and stable market for goods which, actulaly, weren't good enough to compete with Western but were more than satisfactory for Russians.

Let talk about Mexico. The same or even better starting conditions as the USA, the same political system but so huge difference...

No way! :)
You spent so much efforts to destroy Empire of Evil -  enjoy the results. Now you will enjoy us in your home forever :)

Stalin wanted half of Poland, he made his bed, and you slept in it for him.  To blame WWI and WWII battles for the destruction is asinine.  However, both wars involved a worthless Ideology of Communism.  We've seen the result.  You are trying put the problems YOU CREATED on the rest of the world.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #313 on: December 23, 2005, 02:49:22 PM »
Originally posted by Bluedog
I just dont get why suddenly the western allies were such a threat to Russia, nukes or not.

Paranoia, nothing more, nothing less.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Rotax447

• Copper Member
« Reply #314 on: December 23, 2005, 05:32:25 PM »
After reading these posts, I am still very confused.

I though that Karl Marx Communism, versus Adam Smith Capitalism, were two different economic systems.  I thought that US Republicanism, versus USSR Totalitarianism, were two different political systems.  

I did not know, that politically, the US was a Democracy.  I thought it was a  Republic, that democratically elected it’s representatives.  I did not know, that economically, the USSR was Communist.  I thought it was from each of the ninety percent non party members, according to their abilities, to each of the ten percent party members, according to their needs.

Of course, all this just goes to show, how little I know…