Author Topic: Couple of funny pics  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Couple of funny pics
« on: October 02, 2001, 09:44:00 AM »

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2001, 09:50:00 AM »
And...How to confront peace demonstrators

What to do if you happen upon a peace rally of stupid, naive, hemp-shirt-wearing, college idiots to teach them why force is sometimes
needed:

1) Approach dumb, rich, ignorant student talking about "peace" and saying there should be, "no retaliation."

2) Engage in brief conversation, ask if military force is appropriate.

3) When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"

4) Wait until he says something to the effect of, "Because that would just cause more innocent deaths which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."

5) When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.

6) When he gets back up to up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his values to strike you because that would, "be awful and he should not cause more violence."

7) Wait until he agrees that he has pledged not to commit additional violence.

8) Punch him in the face again, harder this time.

Repeat steps 5 through 8 until they understand that sometimes it is necessary to punch back.

[/b]

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2001, 09:50:00 AM »
LOL, the first one is awesome   :)

George W. Bushladen (jr)

[ 10-02-2001: Message edited by: Naso ]

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2001, 09:56:00 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort:
5) When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.

[/i][/b]

You sure bout that?  I have a feeling that if you or I (specially you) punched of these scrawny little pacifists as hard as we could then they wouldnt get up for a while.   ;)

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2001, 10:34:00 AM »
Originally posted by Swoop:

You sure bout that?  I have a feeling that if you or I (specially you) punched of these scrawny little pacifists as hard as we could then they wouldnt get up for a while.    ;)

(Image removed from quote.)

YEAH Rip,

If you hit some dude he'd be down for a good little bit.  I wonder if he would even remember being hit when he woke up hehehe.

U

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2001, 10:39:00 AM »
I am against violence.  However, in this case, I just might put my best cowboy boots on, and break yet another jawbone with my foot.  :) (The first time I used a round house kick on a fellow lunging after me, it broke 7 facial bones.  His Jaw was wired when he appeared in court.  The judge threw the case out when my witnesses showed up, the woman that he was beating up and her friend that witnessed the event.  I wasn't about to stand by and watch a women get her face beat in my a man twice her size sitting on her chest hitting her.  :mad:

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2001, 12:28:00 PM »
Depending on the martial art, a round house kick can mean two different things.   Which do you mean?   ;)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2001, 01:48:00 PM »
Free style Martial Arts, as taught by Greg Andix, a local guy who mixes alittle of everything, "Spinning Round house kick"...funny part is...I was surprised that I hit the intended target the first try, it felt like I hit a bag of chicken bones, actually heard the crunching sound of bone.  The medics (and police) wanted to know where the weapon that I hit him with, was....I took off my Cowboy boot and handed it to them.

Offline Serapis

• Copper Member
      • http://www.keithreid.com
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2001, 02:47:00 PM »
I wasn't about to stand by and watch a women get her face beat in my a man twice her size sitting on her chest hitting her.

Ripsnort

WTFG

Charon

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2001, 03:22:00 PM »
"Spinning Round house kick

Cool.  So you hit him with the heel of the boot?  A wooden heel?  Jesus, that would make a mess.   :D

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2001, 03:40:00 PM »
Originally posted by Swoop:

Cool.  So you hit him with the heel of the boot?  A wooden heel?  Jesus, that would make a mess.    :D

probably the ball of his foot or the top of his foot, if it wasn't cocked, a spinning back kick or ax kick would have put his heel first .. either way , I'd give the kick a "10"  :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2001, 05:48:00 PM »
Heel, and its not a "Machco" thing, you all would have done what you had to do if you were "in my boots".. :)  I was arrested on assault charges (Cops have to arrest someone, and the guy on the ground was enroute to the hospital) but as I said, charges dropped.  It was a loooooong time ago (1987)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2001, 06:01:00 PM »
I wasn't about to stand by and watch a women get her face beat in my a man twice her size sitting on her chest hitting her.   :mad:

<S!> It's proactiveness like that, that makes society better for everyone.

Offline ispar

• Nickel Member
      • http://None :-)
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2001, 10:55:00 PM »
SOOOOO... you are advocating harming someone because they disagree with you? You are somehow the correct party by default, regardless of the fact that opinions cannot be given truth values? And now you must show the rest of us how wrong we are.

I don't care if you are joking or not about the punching bit, this is still stupid. It's a free country, and disagreeing doesn't make one stupid. Or naive, for that matter... I just love it when I'm told "When you grow up and have become cranky and cynical you'll see..."

It's another way of looking at things. I've explained my views here, both in terms of the religous connotations and humanist/logical ones. Am I an idiot Rip? I dare ya to say it - go ahead, try it. But you then have to justify it. And justify it beyond, "sometimes you just have to hit back..."

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2001, 11:10:00 PM »
Come 'ere Ispar, little closer...come on...SMACK..noooope, come 'ere, don't think you got the message...SMACK..understand now? NO!? SMACK,SMACK...gooood, thought you'd understand.  ;)