Author Topic: Perk whining for people with high perk amounts  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Re: Perk whining for people with high perk amounts
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2005, 02:26:36 PM »
Originally posted by Arcades057

I think this would be a good idea.  

Try not to think. Your not any good at it.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Perk whining for people with high perk amounts
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2005, 01:36:19 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
I wish the didnt let noobs post on the boards. They just show how stupid they are.

Well it doesn't go for all n00bs but well said.

Originally posted by Ghosth
Better yet, don't steal kills.     No whines, no problems.

Even Better said.

Originally posted by lsaersailor184
Don't forget that you guys were N00bs once too...

No we weren't.

Originally posted by Lye-El
Try not to think. Your not any good at it.

LOL.

As for your sugestion Arcades it's not a very good one, in any kind of way actually. First of all in order to make it happen you need some way of determining wether he is whining or not. Then you need to know what counts as a whine and what counts as a rant or just some friendly banter between two good old online friends.

Second, you need some way to actually "punish" the guy, this could more or less only be done through a player who detirmined wether it was a whine or not, he could also missuse his powers.

This is an all out bad sugestion and that is why people don't like it and don't agree with you.

Also, this sounds more like a way for you or any other n00b to try and make fast perk points since you know it will take too long to earn them yourselves.

Quite obviously you haven't been here long enough to understand how it works or why your, in your opinion, so good suggestion was immediatly beaten down.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Perk whining for people with high perk amounts
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2005, 03:10:47 PM »
When it comes down to everyone being wrong or you arcades, it's gonna be you:aok

Thanks for playing though, move along.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++