Author Topic: Wind Settings and Calibration in MA  (Read 382 times)

Offline 00stang

• Zinc Member
Wind Settings and Calibration in MA
« on: December 25, 2005, 05:47:31 PM »
Well back in AH1 i clearly remember there being wind above 15 or 16K.  With that said mainly the bombers flown were either low or the high ones learned to cope with that.   I woul dlike to see the Wind brought back to the MA.  Everyone in the MA has seen those ppl that like ot take their bombers to 25K and try to drop and they always hit it.   And now its like everyone and their grandchildren are doing it.

Also I would like to see the bomber's calibration be set back the way it was instead of this auto calibration crap.    It kinda make some of us bomber pilots not want to fly anymore due to them being more simulator like and not more realistic like in previos versions.

What does everyone think?

Offline Lan784

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 05:52:39 PM »
Great Idea im into realism stuff like that and i agree with u. However it came tooo late as of tuesday im gettin WWII online. But im still keeping this as a back up incase i want to fly and i get bored of infantry and tank battles (LOL like that will happen). ANYWAYS i think its a good idea.

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 07:20:24 PM »
Stang have a look here

Make use of the backup MA (SIM ARENA)

Its a thread I posted in the whish list, HT replied and Said that the Combat Theater was the place for this idea so I posted it in there...

I forgot about it for a while but the responses were positive

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 11:07:50 PM »
Perhaps a few miles an hour of wind, changing direction at random intervals? Might be enough to scatter bomb drops, without pushing you all over the map.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Re: Wind Settings and Calibration in MA
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 11:12:02 PM »
Originally posted by 00stang
 Everyone in the MA has seen those ppl that like ot take their bombers to 25K and try to drop and they always hit it.   And now its like everyone and their grandchildren are doing it.

While I agree that it would be interesting to have wind in the MA again. This statement is so far from the truth, its not even funny.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2005, 12:34:26 AM »
I think he ment 25 feet not K :p