Author Topic: Need some advice...  (Read 556 times)

Offline crowMAW

• Silver Member
Need some advice...
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2006, 10:43:13 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
Subsection 12 of The Code also requires that if one is internet literate, pictures and updates must be posted.

I'm sure Crow will back me up on this.

Or video...netmeeting sex...yeah yeah!:cool:

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Need some advice...
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2006, 10:56:34 PM »
I have no details but if The Code goes into effect I may let you all in...but probably not.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Need some advice...
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 01:59:36 PM »
You must hit that if shes doable.

I leveraged a burnt Liz Phair CD into a 2 year relationship with 'the' coffee shop girl who turned down all suiters... it was just after her BF left, I played her like a deck of cards.. just like this.

It was my responsibility as a man to insure this hot 110lb waif (her body is exactly like that Milla Jojovich chick) had a noodle to use and enjoy. NEVER let a chick with a smokin body and cute face feel down, shes craving some quality attention minus the overt "I want to eat you like a ham sandwich" look every guy gives her. Yes, you have the same agenda as they do, but because youre different... she'll notice.

Pretend to listen, it will be like torture but keep in mind youre on a mission to land your heat seeking moisture missile at forrest zero, gather intelligence, nod accordingly and take mental notes.

"Hurt" girls are easy. They're not looking for help or advice, they're suffering a huge "I'm fat, ugly and nobody will love me" type self esteem hit... they want a "take charge confident MAN", think not father type, but more like a perverted uncle with a sex agenda.

Use your big boy voice, take charge and reassure her "Ok stop being silly, you're an attractive smart and fun person"... then add a aloof comment about how nice she looks, then leave or hang up, "I've got a few things to do, I promise we'll talk later".. being too eager will alarm her. Dismiss any notion shes "not good enough" for him and offer her a small gift, nothing romantic like flowers, huge mistake as it tips your hand.

Burn a CD she might like or something that lets her know you listen... "Awwwe he remembered my favorite band..", the added bonus is she'll think of you every time she plays it. (hint be sure to play this cd while having sex for added mind share value)

Add alcohol a little later and you'll be ramming that shoulder she cried on into her Jaw as you pound away. The next step is VITAL, YOU MUST LEAVE SOON AFTER SEX... if even to 7-11 or a 15 min walk around the block, you want her sitting alone, freshly done and satisfied reflecting on how great sex was and how nice you are.

Dont stay away too long, after thinking of you she'll start thinking of the other noodle, ie HIM, feeling guilt, a sense of revenge, even a rush that she got even... just then you return and exploit that rush into more sex. If shes dressed when you return, abort mission.. you took too long.

Your efforts will probably not steal her away from him, some girls as just psycho and repeatedly touch fire... then look for comfort after being burned, and that's your "in”'... if you work it right, you can make a career of banging other dudes GF's after each fight...and be too busy getting laid to worry about the morality of it all. Epically if you do them right, they'll cling to the security of having a boyfriend and lust for the guy who has no interest in "making love" or "sleeping", animal lust, manufactured concern and no desire for a relationship make you safe.

One important note, depending on your fighting skills.. you might brush up on a few defensive / counter strike tactics, or get some high grade pepper spray. Girls just love to tell their BF's how you F her better, are nicer and cooler, and the WORST.. "He listens to me!". guys hate that!!!... you could find yourself facing some poor dude who knows you got his GF to do all the nasty things he's always wanted to do.

And hey, if the dude sucker punches you and administers a beating, she'll feel huge guilt and you'll get a sympathy lay.... be sure to act too sore to do much in bed, just lay there and let her do all the work...

If you kick his junk to the dirt, I promise she'll run to him and you'll lose leverage.

Its easy to talk your way out of fighting, think Jedi "This is not the fight you're looking for" (wave hand). Remind him you're abiding by the man rules of not turning down trim, "Bros before hos'"..you're not interested in stealing away his girl, just using her for sex... surely he can relate to that.

The best part is that its not all that important that you be a handsome stud since its your "care" and "understanding" thats being leveraged... a decent movie on this is "The tao of steve" (I think), hes a fat slob that plays this game to his advantage and eventhough hes gained 30lbs, all the old flames still jump into bed with him.

Be sure you are father like confident, have clean trimmed nails, and not smell like ass. Clean & TRIMMED nails are one of the 1st 5 things girls notice, would you want nasty filty jagged fingers up your vagina?

Be aware that you are not getting played, girls are crafty, they'll run you ragged with favors (which are really tests)...things a boyfriend, which you are not, should be doing. The #1 rule is never ever ever take care of another guys GF, be useful but not her crutch. Hot girls are used to guys tripping over thier boners to do them favors, then go home to  masterbate after getting a hug. Of course this is silly, if youre not getting laid... there is no point... dont be a typical errand boy, she'll think you weak.

I made a massive error in playing this game, it ended my career...hung out with one of them too long and after a 3 day drunken stupor I was married... so keep a loaded gun around with 1 in the chamber with strict instructions you are to be killed in case a wedding breaks out.... else; null, game over.

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Need some advice...
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 04:34:11 PM »
:rofl  Marine, that's horribly good.  I've nevr been with a female like that before, so you could probably leave out the "freshly done and satisfied reflecting on how great sex was and how nice you are." part.  Good story anyway:lol

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Need some advice...
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2006, 06:55:05 PM »
invite them both to a deep backwoods area, pull out a gun and tell them to cut the crap and knock it off or your gonna put em both out of your misery.

Then get in your car drive off making them walk out by themselves

Works every time:cool:
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
Need some advice...
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 07:08:07 PM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
invite them both to a deep backwoods area, pull out a gun and tell them to cut the crap and knock it off or your gonna put em both out of your misery.

Then get in your car drive off making them walk out by themselves

Works every time:cool:

But he'd made her leave and then he'd start out with "Squal like a pig."
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
Need some advice...
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2006, 07:12:58 PM »
Originally posted by nirvana
I'm going to tell you guys something that you probably don't want to know.  15 year olds are having sex.  When I say cheating, I mean full fledged, hot steamy sexual encounters of the 3rd kind.  SHe seems happy now though.

Well, considering my school district has the distinct honor of being rated #1 for sexually active and #2 for drug use in all of Western NY. ( The suburbs are worse then the "city") Anyway, 15 is old for around dhere. Just had a article in the paper the other day a 12 year old pregnant girl was beaten up by her 13 year old boyfriend.     :rolleyes:
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Need some advice...
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2006, 08:01:32 PM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
You must hit that if shes doable.

if youre not getting laid... there is no point... dont be a typical errand boy, she'll think you weak.

I made a massive error in playing this game, it ended my career...hung out with one of them too long and after a 3 day drunken stupor I was married... so keep a loaded gun around with 1 in the chamber with strict instructions you are to be killed in case a wedding breaks out.... else; null, game over.

Marine seems to be quite familiar with The Code.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Need some advice...
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2006, 11:53:30 PM »
I would make him squeel like a pig.  Everyone that knows him says he is a major a**hole.  In fact I might find a nice gentleman named Bubba to take him on a date to a nice restraunt....i'm thinking McDonald's, but them a nice bottle of Crown Royal, and let them be.