Author Topic: US Should Sever All Ties with Israel Now  (Read 2700 times)

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
US Should Sever All Ties with Israel Now
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2001, 01:17:00 PM »
so Miko, let me get this right:

Jugolslavs are "dealing" with moslem fundamentalists trying to seceede a part of their country and we bomb them, abolish their government and put up the trials for crimes against humanity ( notice how none of the mass graves with 1000s of bodies in them never matieralized ? )

yet when Israel does it, it's ok and we should help them out ?

Personally i have no problem with the israel's way of dealing with its problems, never did. But it's a diddlying hypocricy of US government and US population's simplistic abbriviation of world's view that really pisses me off  

------------------
Bartlomiej Rajewski
aka. Wing Commander fd-ski
Northolt Wing
1st Polish Fighter Wing
303 (Polish) Squadron "Kosciuszko" RAF
308 (Polish) Squadron "City of Cracow" RAF
315 (Polish) Squadron "City of Deblin" RAF

Turning 109s and 190s into scrap metal since 1998

Northolt Wing Headquarters

Offline Jochen

• Copper Member
      • http://www.jannousiainen.net
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2001, 02:14:00 AM »
Amen brother Ski.

------------------
jochen / Gefechtsverband Kowalewski

Units: I. and II./KG 51, II. and III./KG 76, NSGr 1, NSGr 2, NSGr 20.
Planes: Do 17Z, Ju 87D, Ju 88A, He 111H, Ar 234A, Me 410A, Me 262A, Fw 190A, Fw 190F, Fw 190G.

Sieg oder bolschevismus!
jochen Gefechtsverband Kowalewski

Units: I. and II./KG 51, II. and III./KG 76, NSGr 1, NSGr 2, NSGr 20.
Planes: Do 17Z, Ju 87D, Ju 88A, He 111H, Ar 234A, Me 410A, Me 262A, Fw 190A, Fw 190F, Fw 190G.

Sieg oder bolsevismus!

Offline Cabby

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2001, 03:53:00 AM »
FD:

I thought the <sic>"United Nations"(with the "Mad Bomber" Bill Clinton as C.I.C.) initiated the bombing, and the War Crime Trials, in Yugoslavia.  I recall seeing the "Union Jack" and  German black-crosses on some of the military vehicles in Kosovo.......

Seeing the Iron Cross on tanks rolling on foreign soil was quite a shock to me during the Kosovo action.  A sight that pretty much went un-commented on by the Clinton-worshipping US Media at the time.....

As for the American People's "abbreviated" view of the World, it's nothing compared to that of Hitler's, or the Japanese Military's  of the early 1940's.......or the World's view of what the people of the United States really think.........

And i agree, FD-Ski.  Bill(the Mad Bomber)Clinton and the Liberal Democrats are Hypocrites of the highest order......

Cabby

[This message has been edited by cabby (edited 04-18-2001).]
Six: "Come on Cabbyshack, let's get some!"

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2001, 04:02:00 AM »
Jews were slaughtered by that crazy austrian who somehow got to lead a country.
Looks like some of them now wants to play hitler themself.

I wonder what would happen if Israelis would quit revenging the terrorist attacks.. since then they couldn't excuse it with "israelis killed ten kids that were throwing molotovs at them".
Though, these terrorists countries havent much minded about reasons anyway.
Probably would be then having just another reason...
Though, bad problem here is that religions that israelis fight against, favors martyres, which causes just more and more problems as israelis kills more palestinians.
(and they dont care about reasons, they see it just as one more dead.. no matter had he just shot 10 israelis or not)

Offline Suave1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2001, 04:44:00 AM »
What you see happening in that region is the alternative to negotiation . But imo, they should've never tried to negotiate with terrorists in the first place . Idealism increases with ones distance from the problem . I think alot of americans should make Isreal their next vacation destination .

[This message has been edited by Suave1 (edited 04-18-2001).]

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2001, 05:21:00 AM »
Israel is surrounded by hostile countries, most of which have vowed to eradicate Israel from the map and kill off all Israelis.

In the last 50 years, they've had, what, 3 wars of survival?

For someone that hasn't been there, I think it is hard to understand the siege mentality there - and it's there *for a reason*. Israelis are too smart to mindlessly going out on genocidal wars. We all know that if they would elect to go really rough on the Palestinians, the palestinians would be hard pressed to defeat the Israeli.

If Syria and other neighbors thought an attack was feasible and could result in some succes, they'd launch it. History shows this.

Americans talk much about freedom and the right of self protection. In Israel, it's more of a necessity than a right. Unless they fight back, they WILL be overrun. That's a fact; don't for a moment think the dictatorships and totalitarian regimes surrounding Israel will think twice about getting rid of a despised and hated enemy.

Their reactions might not be right, but they're bloody much better than what the rest of the countries in the region would have done and have done. And, it's about the only democracy in the area.

Before I describe Israelis as barbarians, I consider their history. I disagree strongly with the religious nutter hardliners, but one has got to admit that they got their back against the wall.

It'd be barbaric of them to indiscriminantly start mass killings of Palestinians. That ain't happening. Unfortunately lives are lost (mostly Palestinians) during the violent protests, but Israel is by no means attacking the palestinians in a barbaric war of annihilation.

------------------
Von Santa
Staffelkapitän 9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
"If you return from a mission with a victory, but without your Rottenflieger, you have lost your battle."
- D. Hrabak, JG 54 "Grünherz"

Offline Cabby

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2001, 07:19:00 AM »
Quote:

"Looks like some of them now wants to play hitler themself."

Horsesh**.

BTW, the USA executes/imprisons terrorists too.  We "revenge" terrorist attacks as well.  If Arab terrorists want to be "martyrs",  they will find it easy to attain that goal.

The Jews aren't going to be anyone's victims again.  Ever.  Get used to it........

Cabby

[This message has been edited by cabby (edited 04-18-2001).]
Six: "Come on Cabbyshack, let's get some!"

Offline Suave1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2001, 08:28:00 AM »
I'd like to add that the key oganization that Isreal is defending against (PLO). Basically invented modern terrorism . Remember Black September(PLO) at 72 olympics . This was the event that drove developed countries, USA included, to organize counter-terrorist assets . This organisation has a very colorfull history that they are openly proud of, ie. holding elementary schools hostage and many other proud exploits .

bike killa

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2001, 08:34:00 AM »
let me ask you a question...who (what nation representatives) have biggest accounts in US banks? or maybe owe US banks?  
let's say that i'm interested in it...it's not a suggestion  

btw. well siad FD  

[This message has been edited by bike killa (edited 04-18-2001).]

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2001, 09:01:00 AM »

Originally posted by mrfish:
big amen funked!!!!!!!

the sooner we lose our ties with these animals the better. let them reap what they've sown with the arabs without big daddy usa there to help em. the sooner the palestinians get those squatters off their land the better.

I'd go for this, but this isn't the case. If we stop backing Israel, will others stop backing Palestine? Don't think so. Problem is Israel has to lower themselves to the "animal" level in order to combat the animals attacking them. Can't recall the last time an Israelite blew up a bus full of women and children via a suicide nutcase bomber, can you? Who's the bigger animal?

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2001, 09:45:00 AM »
Cabby, can you ever discuss something without bringing your twisted view on domestic politcs into it ?

As for Israel, as far as i'm considerned, they should ship all the palestinians out to Syria/Egipt whatever. They will never come to any peaceful solutions. Palestinians want their own country, Israel won't give up the ground. 2 + 2 is not 3, sorry.

Point being, you can't have your cake and eat it too. As it stands, Israel is treading Palesinians as second class citizens in all aspects of social and political life. It is a system that reeks of racisms, yet you don't see USA yelling to high heaven about the abuse. Once again, inconsequence.

Kick them all out, if they want it, they have to take it. They tried 3 times and got a bloody nose. Now more then every they would get one again. If Israel wants to take something by force, they shouldn't do half assed job and then try to calm things down with half assed measures. Either take it or give it back, simple as that.

As for US involvement in that whole situation, just read up on NYC politics and that will give you all the explanation you need.

------------------
Bartlomiej Rajewski
aka. Wing Commander fd-ski
Northolt Wing
1st Polish Fighter Wing
303 (Polish) Squadron "Kosciuszko" RAF
308 (Polish) Squadron "City of Cracow" RAF
315 (Polish) Squadron "City of Deblin" RAF

Turning 109s and 190s into scrap metal since 1998

Northolt Wing Headquarters

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2001, 09:51:00 AM »

Originally posted by fd ski:
so Miko, let me get this right:

Jugolslavs are "dealing" with moslem fundamentalists trying to seceede a part of their country and we bomb them, abolish their government and put up the trials for crimes against humanity ( notice how none of the mass graves with 1000s of bodies in them never matieralized ? )

yet when Israel does it, it's ok and we should help them out ?

Personally i have no problem with the israel's way of dealing with its problems, never did. But it's a diddlying hypocricy of US government and US population's simplistic abbriviation of world's view that really pisses me off  

FD, luckily, you live in a free country, where you are entitled to voice your displeasure of US "hipocracy" or even leave if you wish.

Offline paintmaw

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2001, 10:10:00 AM »
Don't the Brits owe the US more than any country ?? or was that the Italiano , or spain ? no , I think It may be Germany , er the French . OH well , its only money .

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2001, 10:23:00 AM »
Cabby - you mean 'Union Flag'. The 'Union Jack' is the naval version.

Why should the Teutonic cross of Germany disturb you so much? It isn't a nazi symbol at all. Or are all Germans Nazis in your view?

Israel will always be funded by the West, because it is a democratic ally in the Middle East - they are few and far between.

War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2001, 10:29:00 AM »

Originally posted by Dowding:

Israel will always be funded by the West, because it is a democratic ally in the Middle East - they are few and far between.

This answers FUnks question IMO...if you have hostile territory where you depend on energy sources, you must maintain a 'foothold' there, Israel is it.  Thats why I'm for tapping more internal resources (oil in Alaska).