Author Topic: 2 nd account rook  (Read 988 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 11:47:23 AM »

lol   there is another milker who died and his upset     wtg wipass 8 on 1 u guys lost bases lol

am i the only one that finds rod an amusement?

i mean WTF?
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 11:50:05 AM »
:D

Offline wipass

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.secestimating.com
2 nd account rook
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 12:17:39 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
am i the only one that finds rod an amusement?

i mean WTF?

He is certainly good value if you are looking for bites  ;)

wipass

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
2 nd account rook
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 12:32:41 PM »
Originally posted by rod367th
ONLY POSTED BOARDS BECAUSE HE SAID LIAR  THEN SAID I HAD 2ND ACCOUNT   BECAUSE NO WAY MY RANK THAT LOW WITHOUT 2ND ACCOUNT...../.    WHAT  WAS REALLY BAD OTHER DAY HE JUMPED SHADES ACCOUNT IN MAN ACK AT VH BASE  SO NO ONE COULD KILL HIS M3

:rofl

Only the nashing of teeth and wailing over the arena change is keeping you off the whine of the week list.:aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline MotorOil1

• Copper Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 01:35:53 PM »
If a guy gets his woody by spending $30 a month to play a game online just to kill himself.......  All the power to him!

:aok :rofl
MoterOil
-=Most Wanted=-
"These are detestable murderers and scumbags. They detest our freedoms, they detest our society, they detest our liberties." - General Hillier July 14, 2005, on Osama bin Laden and his ilk

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 03:27:29 PM »
Originally posted by MotorOil1
If a guy gets his woody by spending $30 a month to play a game online just to kill himself.......  All the power to him!

:aok :rofl

Exactamundo.  Don't worry about it Rod, perhaps you could .wingman him and get some vulches of your own!
Who are you to wave your finger?

storch

2 nd account rook
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 04:12:52 PM »
Originally posted by RELIC
LOL  I "don't care" that someone is padding their score... so much so that I must post on the boards to tell everyone.  :rolleyes:
Ummm, if you really don't care then why would you post???  Sometimes I walk over to the neighbors house to tell em what I "don't care" about.  They love that.
really, maybe a severly underpaid family man.  anything you and I and the lamp post do that would consume discreationary funds will easily consume US$30.  will it take you to dinner and movie?  nope.  how about shooting? nope.  how about beer?  nope.  spending it on a game would still be cheap entertainment.  if it would eliminate the younger players....... each individual's call if that would be good, bad or indifferent.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 04:31:56 PM »
he doesn't bother me untill he spies  with account or jumps into man ack so u can't kill his first account.

Nirvana   thats how i found out first 2nd account  saw him take off base i took off from  i looked west saw noe inb went to kill it it never moved.   then next time i saw him chasing it i was diving he bailed out 2nd account. when i said something he then changed to Yoursign  and i killed yoursign 3 times it never moved. knew he had changed name to yoursign.   :)

Only posted so othersides see 2nd account they keep noes private............  but he'll change again..

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 04:43:58 PM »
IN!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC