Author Topic: 2 nd account rook  (Read 1016 times)

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
2 nd account rook
« on: September 14, 2006, 06:25:43 AM »
Wasn't going to post this probally be erased. but since he keeps saying i use 2nd account, i'm posting.

Mhiggins 2nd account last tod was MMorgan   this Tod he chaged it to YOURSIGN...............   of course he called me liar  but stats don't lie........

Offline richard_rd

• Copper Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 07:01:25 AM »
Yeppers, looks fishy to me!!!

Yoursign has been killed 63 times so far this tour, and 48 of them have come by Mhiggins.  

The hillarious part of this is that mhiggins actually killed himself 5 times against his shades acccount, and even after padding his kills, he still sux and has a 4 digit fighter rank!!!!    :lol :lol :lol

Mhiggins you have been busted, but you sux so bad i don't think anyone cares!!!!!!!      :aok :aok :aok

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 07:11:32 AM »
he had all kills on yoursign untill i said something then he died to try to cover up.......

storch

2 nd account rook
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 07:22:20 AM »
good job sargeant you get a promotion to lieutenant and are now transferred from petty crimes to homicide.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 09:42:02 AM »
What, do you look up everyone's stats?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 09:57:27 AM »
who cares?
I don't & i wouldn't if I were HT, $30 a month is better than $15 anytime :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

storch

2 nd account rook
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 10:00:41 AM »
I have to agree with eagler but I suspect HTC won't.  volume reduces cost.  I'll wager HTC is keeping far more money at US$14.95 than they would at US$29.95

now US$29.95 sure would separate thw wheat from the chaff.

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
2 nd account rook
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 10:02:01 AM »
who cares if he's trying to get a better rank? the only reason anyone would mind is if you yourself desperately try to get a good score :rolleyes:

if he's so small emotionally to pad is score, leave him to it and laugh, it's more funny when they don't know that everyone else knows. the best is when you say hi (old player) and the new shades account replies :lol

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
2 nd account rook
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 10:33:02 AM »
LOL  I "don't care" that someone is padding their score... so much so that I must post on the boards to tell everyone.  :rolleyes:
Ummm, if you really don't care then why would you post???  Sometimes I walk over to the neighbors house to tell em what I "don't care" about.  They love that.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »
Originally posted by storch
now US$29.95 sure would separate thw wheat from the chaff.

Or, it would seperate the single guys from the family men. I couldn't justify $30 a month to the wife for "that damn airplane game" when there's babies need feeding.

If someone opens a second account to pad their score, more power to them. Shooting down what is essentially a drone is apparently a lot more fun and rewarding than learning the skills to shoot down PCU's.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 10:48:05 AM »
Originally posted by RELIC
LOL  I "don't care" that someone is padding their score... so much so that I must post on the boards to tell everyone.  :rolleyes:
Ummm, if you really don't care then why would you post???  Sometimes I walk over to the neighbors house to tell em what I "don't care" about.  They love that.

ONLY POSTED BOARDS BECAUSE HE SAID LIAR  THEN SAID I HAD 2ND ACCOUNT   BECAUSE NO WAY MY RANK THAT LOW WITHOUT 2ND ACCOUNT...../.    WHAT  WAS REALLY BAD OTHER DAY HE JUMPED SHADES ACCOUNT IN MAN ACK AT VH BASE  SO NO ONE COULD KILL HIS M3

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 10:58:04 AM »
Good catch. Not that it makes a big difference to me but I like to see these exposed. He will probably grow up to be a politician.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline wipass

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.secestimating.com
2 nd account rook
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 11:03:34 AM »
You need to get out more rod367th or sign or what ever your called this month

wipass

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 11:12:40 AM »
lol   there is another milker who died and his upset     wtg wipass 8 on 1 u guys lost bases lol

Offline Hawco

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
2 nd account rook
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 11:15:29 AM »
To have a shade account orwhatever it's called, you would need 2 pcs right? How could you shoot yourself down unless you were running 2 versions of AH and I don't think you can do that one machine can you?
If some guy wants to have 2/3/or 10 accounts then good luck to him, If he's got the cash to burn then INMHO it's only a game and if he gets his kicks from it them so what?