Author Topic: Janyary KOTH dates  (Read 754 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Janyary KOTH dates
« on: January 06, 2006, 02:09:51 PM »
Another month and a new year too. Lets start early and get invited to this years Tournament Of Champions.

For January KOTHs will be reversed with Saturday's first.

SatKOTH will be the 14th at 9pm (-5Z) with the Bf109-G14 the first ride.

FriKOTH will be the 20th at 3pm (-5Z) with the C.202 being the first ride.

Spread the word and bring your friends. No registration is necessary.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Janyary KOTH dates
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 12:36:32 PM »
Originally posted by fuzeman
Another month and a new year too. Lets start early and get invited to this years Tournament Of Champions.

For January KOTHs will be reversed with Saturday's first.

SatKOTH will be the 14th at 9pm (-5Z) with the Bf109-G14 the first ride.

Spread the word and bring your friends. No registration is necessary.

AWESOME flying last night BluKitty, especially with all the PC troubles you was encountering, ~S~  title well earne & deserved from my point of view!!!

and I would like to ~S~ Jager and wetrat, for allowing me to recalibrate my stick during one of the rounds when it suddenly lost Cal, and they both told me that they let me recal without engaging,  was very commendable of both of them,  Thank You, even if I knew wetrat would dispose of me quickly afterwards, ROFL......
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Janyary KOTH dates
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 12:39:59 PM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
AWESOME flying last night BluKitty, especially with all the PC troubles you was encountering, ~S~  title well earne & deserved from my point of view!!!

and I would like to ~S~ Jager and wetrat, for allowing me to recalibrate my stick during one of the rounds when it suddenly lost Cal, and they both told me that they let me recal without engaging,  was very commendable of both of them,  Thank You, even if I knew wetrat would dispose of me quickly afterwards, ROFL......
LOL :aok

I had to bim out early last night... 3 hours of getting gangbanged and bnz'd is too much for me to handle. Sucks being a wabbit after flying only 2 rounds :furious
Army of Muppets

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Janyary KOTH dates
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 02:08:51 PM »
Guess I have to post the results sooner so you can add these there :)
You guys are just too quick for me!!
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Janyary KOTH dates
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 06:29:41 PM »
Just a reminder, FriKOTH is this Friday the 20th.
First plane C.202