Author Topic: Win the War Requirements and Strat System  (Read 251 times)

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
Win the War Requirements and Strat System
« on: January 07, 2006, 09:30:21 AM »
Where can one read what must occurr to win the war?  Help file's opening section detailed the strategic system which i gather has changed.

Does strat/zone porking (if so, down to what % of operational capacity) a zone's city and factory yield . . . well what does it yield at the field level?  in days past, i've never been able to achieve the, is it 5 hours, rebuild time at the field level if a city and factory and its corresponding field element be destroyed.

does the city and factory have to be 0% operational, 25% etc?

hap

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Win the War Requirements and Strat System
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 10:02:38 AM »
Bombing strat does affect field rebuild time. But remember, players can re-supply fields to shorten down time. And they can re-supply strat objects to cut their down time.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Re: Win the War Requirements and Strat System
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 07:18:01 PM »
Originally posted by Hap
Where can one read what must occurr to win the war?  Help file's opening section detailed the strategic system which i gather has changed.

Does strat/zone porking (if so, down to what % of operational capacity) a zone's city and factory yield . . . well what does it yield at the field level?  in days past, i've never been able to achieve the, is it 5 hours, rebuild time at the field level if a city and factory and its corresponding field element be destroyed.

does the city and factory have to be 0% operational, 25% etc?

hap

I have never seen the new down times listed for strat.  I don't believe you can effectively resupply factories but you do get perkies for doing so.  I have bombed and jabo'd Cities to 0 % but the bloody factories still have trains and convoys arriving so I assume the down time is still based on the 2 hrs of old.

I don't think it can be worked out in game as folk have an annoying habit of resupplying the fields I pork.  Each supply drop knocking 15 min off Down Time.

You could play off line and strat bust to 0% the city and say training then blow barracks on a field. Switch sides and run sups in counting how many it takes to get barracks up.  But remember ...the time used to do this is TIME in your life that can NEVER be regained.  lol let me know the results.

Win  the war requirments is enemy to be down to 6 fields or 3 AIR  thats AIR I repaet AIRfields.  So, win the war is essentially 3 airfields or 3 airfields and 3 others  i.e  1 CV and say 2 V bases.  6 total.  

With the terrains we have these days you can safely say 3 AIR-fields is reset / win.

(It used to be 1 field of any kind untill folk didn't reset but just vulched the living crap outta the last 1) :furious
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 07:37:01 PM by LYNX »