Author Topic: Offline Settings  (Read 305 times)

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
Offline Settings
« on: January 15, 2006, 10:20:31 PM »
How do you set your guns to unlimited ammo and jabo bombs for offline practice?  Re-upping continually gets boring.
Thanx :)
George "AlkyŽ" Fisher

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Offline Settings
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »
PlaneGunAmmoMultiplier, or so it says in 'Arena Settings' in the help file. I have never adjusted that though so there might be a trick to it. There may be multiple listings of this in the arena settings due to primary and secondary weapons, I'm not sure.
I always set ProtectObjects to 0 so I could attack friendly targets and not have to worry about the field guns shooting off my sorry behind.
You know how to access the arena settings thru the clipboard I assume.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Soda

• Silver Member
      • http://members.shaw.ca/soda_p/models.htm
Offline Settings
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 11:31:15 PM »
No method to really get "unlimited" ord, the ammo multiplier will give you up to 10x ammo but you can't "Reload" or up your external ord.

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
Offline Settings
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 01:01:57 AM »
Thanx guys, I've changed a number of things in the arena settings but the ammo thing was all I needed. 10X will be a lot better than normal.  I appreciate your help!!   :aok
George "AlkyŽ" Fisher

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Offline Settings
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 01:26:26 AM »
If you set 100 000 as ammo multiplier (yes, thats above the max value, but accepted anyway) the ammo counter will say OOR (out of range) - voila, unlimited ammo.
21 is only half the truth.