Author Topic: Scoring wish  (Read 507 times)

Offline nimble

• Copper Member
Scoring wish
« on: January 21, 2006, 07:37:09 PM »
One of my wishes would be taking ENY of your plane vs. the ENY of the planes you are killing and applying that to your score in some significant way. If it already does this please ignore, if not it may push some people to fly earlier war planes.
Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.

Offline zorstorer

• Silver Member
Scoring wish
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 11:23:00 PM »
It does nimble :)

I think its your ENY divided by the enemy ENY times the perk mult......at least i think so :D

Offline nimble

• Copper Member
Scoring wish
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 12:05:55 AM »
Originally posted by zorstorer
It does nimble :)

I think its your ENY divided by the enemy ENY times the perk mult......at least i think so :D

Does it affect score in any signifigant way though or does the K/D you will get in an la7 or spit16 easily override flying a p40?
Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.

Offline zorstorer

• Silver Member
Scoring wish
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 01:27:57 AM »
Are you looking for your "score" or the perks you earn for that sortie??

I am not sure how the whole score system works....might want to ask one of the folks listed every month on the home page.  (like SHawk)

But if its perks you are asking about, then thats the formula for them (i think)

Just think of it like this the greatest number of perks you can earn while flying a low eny plane, like a P51D is by killing another low eny plane like the P51D.  But in this case you will only earn whatever the perk mult. is at that time, usually around .75 to 1.5.  Now think of it this way, if you were flying a P40 or a Hurri Mk1 (my fav) and shoot down that same P51 you could get upwards of 20 perks for that one kill.  Hope this helps out a bit