Author Topic: Poor man with "E.D."...like Ripsnort......  (Read 332 times)

Offline Beefcake

• Gold Member
Poor man with "E.D."...like Ripsnort......
« on: January 13, 2001, 05:26:00 AM »
Just kidding Rip..  

Disclaimer: This is just a joke, no flames anyone.  

A poor man, that had "E.D.", went to the doctor hoping that he had a cure. However the Doctor said:

Dr: "I'm sorry sir, at the moment I have no cure for "E.D.". However, I do know a Witch Doctor that could help you.

So the doctor gave the poor man the Address of the Witch Doctor. Finally, after driving around for hours, he found the Doctor.

Poor Man: Good sir, my sex life has gone to hell ever since I got "E.D.". A good doctor recommended that I come see you.

Witch Doctor: Well you're in luck, I do happen to have a cure for "E.D.", but beware this trick only works ONCE a year.

Poor Man: Well what is it?

Witch Doctor: It's very simple really, all you must do is simply tap "IT" and say 1, 2, 3.

Poor Man: That's it? What do I do to stop it then.

Witch Doctor: Simple, your mate simply says 1, 2, 3, 4.

Well after thanking the Witch Doctor very much, and paying him a hefty fee, the man dashed away and headed for home. When he arrived at his house, he ran to the bedroom, throwing off his clothes as he ran. He leaped into bed where his mate lie sleeping. He woke his mate up and said:

Poor Man: Honey! Our new sex life begins tonight!

He reached down and gave "IT" a mighty tap. He then said aloud:

Poor Man: One! Two! THREE!

And sure enough something began to happen, but before any noticeable changes happened, his mate rolled over and said:

Poor Man's Wife: Honey, what did you say one, two , three, for?

------------------
Beefcake

"At my age not even the feeling of sex can compare to that of a well aimed piss or dump." - Hangtime on life issues

[This message has been edited by Beefcake (edited 01-13-2001).]
Retired Bomber Dweeb - 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2001, 09:43:00 AM »
Hey, I resemble that!

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2001, 11:59:00 AM »
LOL! Good joke, Beef