Author Topic: BIG thanks.  (Read 304 times)

Offline Streety

• Zinc Member
BIG thanks.
« on: January 30, 2006, 07:24:54 PM »
To Ren, Golfer and Mugz, all three have helped me learn very basic parts of this game in game as ISargeI, now as Streety(Picked a stupid name at the start and had them change it for me.) You guys are great and Ren I'm *very* sorry my internet cut out last night just as we were getting to more advanced stuff. The view setup has helped out alot, and has taught me how to do what I said to you, predicting the enemy, it's no more than just watching his wing attitude, closer rate/speed, and keeping your eye on him all the time. So big thanks to these three and all the others who have helped me in the TA. I really appreciate it! :)

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
BIG thanks.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 07:33:32 PM »
Your more than welcome Streety. :aok

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: BIG thanks.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 08:46:34 PM »
Originally posted by Streety
it's no more than just watching his wing attitude,

Actually it's alot more than just that. I was tryin to give you a head start making you more aware of your surroundings and what the other guy is doing. As you progress you will begin to establish tactics that you will be able to use to dictate the fight. One step at a time, grasshoppa :)

Offline Streety

• Zinc Member
Re: Re: BIG thanks.
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 08:54:35 PM »
Well ya it's more than just that, but that's what I ment when I said predicting, your ability to watch where he was and know somewhat of what he's trying. Watchin' wing attitude/speed/basic flying attitude like we did when we followed verbal helped tons, for me to understand what exactly (just a tiny bit, not nearly enough yet) was going on. Can't wait for my next lesson. =) I'm still a horrible stick, but atleast now I can watch the other guy make me into mince meat! :D BTW, that trick you taught me works really well in the Pony :aok

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: BIG thanks.
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 09:25:22 PM »
Originally posted by Streety
Well ya it's more than just that, but that's what I ment when I said predicting, your ability to watch where he was and know somewhat of what he's trying. Watchin' wing attitude/speed/basic flying attitude like we did when we followed verbal helped tons, for me to understand what exactly (just a tiny bit, not nearly enough yet) was going on. Can't wait for my next lesson. =) I'm still a horrible stick, but atleast now I can watch the other guy make me into mince meat! :D BTW, that trick you taught me works really well in the Pony :aok

Don't worry to much about it. You will end up being a fine stick who contributes a lot of fun to the game!

Offline Streety

• Zinc Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: BIG thanks.
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 09:51:34 PM »
Originally posted by DamnedRen
Don't worry to much about it. You will end up being a fine stick who contributes a lot of fun to the game!
I hope so, under your guidance and that of the other trainers. :)