Author Topic: New Political Party....  (Read 1577 times)

Offline tikky

• Copper Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2006, 07:19:40 PM »
how about...

help end foreign aid to stupid bellybutton 4th world counties and cut $$$ money to Israel.  Israel is rich enough to build their own F16 and NUKES ect and they dont need more $$$.  Partnering with israel is hurting US image lol.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2006, 08:31:28 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
This year I paid $2450 in Federal income tax.  my tax return was over $6K
:aok
Bastige...I paid over 11k and still owe! Even with two kids and a healthy mortgage. :(

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2006, 08:34:07 PM »
Originally posted by tikky
how about...

help end foreign aid to stupid bellybutton 4th world counties and cut $$$ money to Israel.  Israel is rich enough to build their own F16 and NUKES ect and they dont need more $$$.  Partnering with israel is hurting US image lol.

Re:Partnering. Obviously you're not American, or if you are, you moved here from another country.

Israel is an ALLIE. Do you understand what allie means? They are our friends.

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2006, 09:25:33 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort

rofl, Israel = Allie McBeal?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2006, 09:53:58 PM »
Originally posted by Munkii
How in the holy hell did you pull that out of that post?

if the term domestic means starts and stops within our borders (which IS what it means), how does dumb_arse_cracks & the media get away with calling the phone taps btwn the US and your fav overseas terror state "eavesdropping on domestic telephone calls "?? I don't think the phone co charges "domestic" rates for such placed calls...

Sen. Clinton Blasts Bush on Eavesdropping

"...............the practice of eavesdropping on calls and other communications made overseas from the United States. "
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2006, 10:21:56 PM »
Well before you think I'm some sort of tax genious, I'm not.  I am Active duty military.  My pay scale is easily veiwable on line as an E5 with over 10 years in.  I live in base housing so I don't get BAH.  So I live for free.  Good, no rent or utilities but don't have a mortgage to deduct.  But as such I don't have to claim what would otherwise be $12.5K in anual income.  I also get various other entitlements wich are not taxed either.  In addition I use the Federal employees TSP (401k) and that reduces my over all income by 5%.  My wife barely worked this year making a wopping $500.  We took the standard deduction and with 2 kids my adjusted income was only $4,000.00

Then you add on the credits that for some reason pay you money back and I made out like a bandit.  

Next year, same situation cept my wife will have more income and I will have a bunch more deductions.

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2006, 10:38:44 PM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
What is your Stance on the use of Public land by Off roaders? Including mountain bikers, 4X4ers and ATVers?
my exact question.
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2006, 10:48:27 PM »
Re:Partnering. Obviously you're not American, or if you are, you moved here from another country.

Really? Damn, our allies sink our ships, murder our sailors, steal our state secrets, break treaties and contracts and refuse to extradite criminals wanted for murder of american citizens?

Are we that ****in hard up for 'allies'?
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Munkii

• Nickel Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2006, 10:57:26 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
if the term domestic means starts and stops within our borders (which IS what it means), how does dumb_arse_cracks & the media get away with calling the phone taps btwn the US and your fav overseas terror state "eavesdropping on domestic telephone calls "?? I don't think the phone co charges "domestic" rates for such placed calls...

Sen. Clinton Blasts Bush on Eavesdropping

"...............the practice of eavesdropping on calls and other communications made overseas from the United States. "

Well.. that would make sense if this thread were about the media or the democrats.  Unfortunantly you seem to have forgotten this is about the MT party.  Which was just started because he was fed up with both the Democrats and the Republicans.  Since your reading comprehension skills seem to be lacking I'll point out that no where in this entire thread did he give an opinion in one way or another about phone tapping.

Therefore... How in the holy hell did you pull that out of that statement?

Offline Munkii

• Nickel Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2006, 11:52:29 PM »
Originally posted by weaselsan
You mean Republican BS or Democratic BS. Meaning your kinda for tax cuts and kinda against them...kinda for gay marriage and kinda against it....kinda pro choice but kinda pro life. Remember if your for or against any of these you are either a Facist, racist homophobe, or a gay loving, commie pinko, baby killer. Which road you on?

By the way, where do you stand on the Alito nomination?:D

The new Moderate middle of the road party emblem.

Or you know, you are for some of one party and some of another, and by george you are in the middle of the road. You have just as strong convictions but you aren't right or left.  Imagine that.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2006, 12:54:16 AM »

This raises the question of your policies on education MT?

(p.s. rip, its Ally)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2006, 01:24:40 AM »
Originally posted by Hangtime
Really? Damn, our allies sink our ships, murder our sailors, steal our state secrets, break treaties and contracts and refuse to extradite criminals wanted for murder of american citizens?

Are we that ****in hard up for 'allies'?

For reference, see England (1776-81, 1812-14) Germany (1917-18, 1941-45) and Japan (1941-45)  I don't know offhand about extradition problems in those times, but I would think it would be a safe assumption.

Seems there is a Detriot auto worker who is a suspected Death Camp guard in the news recently that Israel probably wants...  IIRC he was recently extradited to Poland after many years in court proceedings.  

(P.S. Vulcan, it's "it's" with a ')
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2006, 06:14:27 AM »
Originally posted by Munkii
Well.. that would make sense if this thread were about the media or the democrats.  Unfortunantly you seem to have forgotten this is about the MT party.  Which was just started because he was fed up with both the Democrats and the Republicans.  Since your reading comprehension skills seem to be lacking I'll point out that no where in this entire thread did he give an opinion in one way or another about phone tapping.

Therefore... How in the holy hell did you pull that out of that statement?

by his def of the word "domestic"?
who has the "reading comprehension skills" issue here?
lol
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2006, 07:34:59 AM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
This raises the question of your policies on education MT?

(p.s. rip, its Ally)
DOH! I was in a hurry last night...:( (Had "Allies" on my mind...)

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2006, 07:56:18 AM »
Originally posted by Bronk
Roe , I don't want to get my feet wet.

Bronk

OK now this is an answer!

:rofl
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.