Author Topic: = Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assualt Group=  (Read 420 times)

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
= Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assualt Group=
« on: January 18, 2006, 03:46:50 PM »
At this stage, I'm looking to find perhaps 2-3 more people for my squadron to boost numbers to about 7-8 members. Preferrably you will have been named (or are willing to adopt) a name that a common kitchen utensil bares. Spatula, Ladle, Whisk, Blender, and Bowl are all taken. Some good ones could be "EggBeata", "Mallet", "Masher", "NutCraka", "Spoon", "Cleaver" - or let your utensil imagination run wild...

Me, and all my current squad members are based in both New Zealand, and Australia (East coast). As such we tend to fly in the evenings our local times. Which is around this:
8pm - 1am NZ Time
6pm - 11pm Eastern Aussie
3am - 8am Eastern Standard Time
1am - 6am Pacific
8am - 1pm Western European Time (GMT).

Crazy times for Americans, not so bad for Euros, Good for South Pacific types.

Our philosophies would be something like:
 - Have fun
 - Emphasis on survival (kill but not be killed and land it).
 - Operate in wing pairs and use wing tactics as much as possible.
 - Fight a Boom n Zoom, and/or energy game.

I encourage, and train for, the intelligent use of the P51-B and D Mustangs as your primary plane (but theres is no mandate for this). We have regular training/ops nights to help each other out (we all learn from each other). I, personally, have some 5 years experience in online MMOG WW2 combat flight sims (Warbirds 2, and Aces High 1 and 2), and are more than willing to share my collected wisdom of the years. We also have systems to help you learn the best from the P51 and how to use its strengths against your opponents weaknesses in an objective and qauntitative way.

New recruits will have a 1 tour probation period to ensure proper fit :)
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 06:12:22 PM »
Plan on keeping my CS and squad- more of the "workshop out back" type. But I must admit some of the CSs up for grab sound dangerous. Must be why most accidents happen IN the home. Good luck on the recruitment drive Sir:)
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 01:50:17 AM »
Punt.

If you had to choose, choose the squad with the silliest name, and opportunities for some damned silly handles!

ShakeMkr - could be another...
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group