Author Topic: US bashers  (Read 5626 times)

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
US bashers
« Reply #180 on: January 29, 2001, 11:57:00 PM »
I can't blame em, just look at the culinary catastrophe that is American Cheese.  It's more of a national embarrasment than even Temptation Island.

Offline zapkin

• Copper Member
US bashers
« Reply #181 on: January 30, 2001, 12:20:00 PM »
Im still alive...although after the three major heart lung transplants i just went through, it is a miracle. They finally found some that work...so here I am...

just kidding !

------------------
I am not an evil bastard, i just play one on Aces High

PapaEcho

US bashers
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2001, 03:51:00 PM »
well,
     I love the USA, i work at INTEL in the UK and we have a lot of americans working here nad they are all cool, we get a lot of american visitors too, our small part of the world is buzzing with europeans and americans alike standing shoulder to shoulder  looking at stonehenge in Salisbury and the Avebury stone circles and the spa at bath. I do not have a problem with anyone live and let live i say.I think that this world is getting smaller and smaller and squeaking about how f**king horrible each other is , well, it just makes me feel sick,

<shakes his head>

<says a prayer>

Mk10 225th

US bashers
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2001, 06:43:00 PM »
No toejam PapaEcho...the main difference is that we come from different parts of the Earth, and we talk with different sounding accents.

After that...we're all basically the same.  We worry about our families, where we'll be in ten years, and how to enjoy our lives and cook and eat good food!

Peace Y'all!

Mk

MrSiD

US bashers
« Reply #184 on: February 02, 2001, 07:01:00 PM »
LOL this thread cracks me up...

First of all, I have to give a special acknowledgment to Miko2D: You are one sick puppy!

His view of the world is twisted in a way that's almost fascinating. And he's defending his countrymens against accusations of ignorance and rudeness by posting a very rude and ignorant post.. WTG!

USA has created many many cool things and will continue to do so.. Still, its a large country. There are beggars on the streets.. The obese people stare tv most of the day and think europe is some weird part of USA..

There are super genious kids going to famous universities, then there are smart-ass kids living at their daddy's house posting to bb's acting like they know jack toejam.. Well dream on boys =)

Even if your granddads kicked bellybutton in WW2, most of you aren't worthy to lick their toes.

I dont hate Americans.. I hate only stupid people (and in every large country there are many of those.)