Author Topic: US bashers  (Read 5629 times)

TheWobble

US bashers
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2001, 10:50:00 PM »
"Sure Sun, nice score, I wasnt expecting a better review from Wobble's girlfriend. And what is me being from PR has to do with a low score? hmm.."

Wow, what are you 12 years old?

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
US bashers
« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2001, 12:29:00 AM »
LOL! was asking the exact same thing about you. The nice thing about having you around is that your constant posting is always consistently stupid.
Thats why its funny.

TheWobble

US bashers
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2001, 12:40:00 AM »
"Nothing feels sweeter than facing a powerful enemy 1 on 1, the battle is tough, but you emerge victorious. As he types <S>!!! on channel one, you open fire on his chute."

Your signature says alot about your mentality and attitude, your not stupid or crazy, your just mean.  Your one of them people who will tell someone that someone else said something bad about them just to see what unfolds because it might amuse you.  Meanness is a sickness, and you need treatment, im not responding to any more of yer crap seeing as how it forces me to communicate on a very sub-par level.  
And sorry i told you to go diddly yerself, i just dont respond well to personal attacks from people for no reason.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
US bashers
« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2001, 01:00:00 AM »
LOL.
Bye.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
US bashers
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2001, 01:25:00 AM »

Originally posted by TheWobble:
Go diddly yourself Animal, you know precisely nothing about me, I don't personally attack anyone here, your the amazinhunk.

Originally posted by TheWobble:
Your signature says alot about your mentality and attitude, your not stupid or crazy, your just mean. Your one of them people who will tell someone that someone else said something bad about them just to see what unfolds because it might amuse you. Meanness is a sickness, and you need treatment, im not responding to any more of yer crap seeing as how it forces me to communicate on a very sub-par level.
And sorry i told you to go diddly yerself, i just dont respond well to personal attacks from people for no reason.

Eh?  So, you don't attack anyone, and it's wrong to make assumptions about people you know nothing about?  Good points  

SOB

BTW - Animal's not mean...he is an ugly non-american Puerto-Rican, but he ain't mean. (thank god for killshooter)  

BTW#2 - Boobies...I think you know what I'm getting at Animal  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
US bashers
« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2001, 01:32:00 AM »
Sun... what does it have to do that I live in florida now?

I dont need to bash the US.. they do it quite well all by themselves   .

Wobble: Its not that you defend yourself, its how. I can actually picture you working at that website Superfly put a link up to  

[This message has been edited by Tac (edited 01-28-2001).]

TheWobble

US bashers
« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2001, 01:44:00 AM »
Tac, I dont respond well to what I percieve as an unfounded personal attack, im a nice fellow until someone goes below the belt with stupid comments aimed not at my ideas but at me as a person, all bets are off..and I LOVE that websight!  

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
US bashers
« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2001, 02:01:00 AM »
TheWobble:

You are a retard who stumbles on the same rock 6 times. However talking on the internet is roadkill. I hope you make it to the next con. But what the heck, you dont even pay for the game, you wont be there.

Again and again you have proved around the BBS that you are just a lowlife little closet-bigot with nothing better to do than making posts faster than a chog can kill 10 zekes.

I know you will come with a dumb comeback trying to be clever, and at the end you will say "I WILL LEAVE THIS THREAD AND NOT LOOK AT IT AGAIN" but we all know you will.

However, I hope someone LOCKS this thread before you get to reply. This dumb thread has gone too far even for the O'Club.

Yankees whinning about people not liking them is ironic. Why should anyone care if someone they dont know likes them or not.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
US bashers
« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2001, 02:25:00 AM »
Did someone say boobies?

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
US bashers
« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2001, 02:34:00 AM »
Well, SOB does have boobies..

But man-milk should not be very nutritive.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
US bashers
« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2001, 02:57:00 AM »
LOL!  

You will pay for that Lamina!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

TheWobble

US bashers
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2001, 04:41:00 AM »
oops

[This message has been edited by TheWobble (edited 04-15-2001).]

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
US bashers
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2001, 05:19:00 AM »

Originally posted by Animal:

You are a retard who stumbles on the same rock 6 times.

bwwwwahhhhhhhhhhhaaahahahahah aha!!!!!!!!!

wait a minute <eyes tearing from laughing trying to catch composure>

bwahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha hahh!!!! <rolling coughing>

wobble you dipshit you really pissed em off this time!

you have had so many chances to come clean and stop irritating everybody - this community will still deal with you if you just grow up -

by the way...you claimed to have played in the ma but wont give up your handle so.....what is it? i say if you dont fess up to fibbin you might as well put on a frilly skirt and go play dolls

TheWobble

US bashers
« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2001, 05:52:00 AM »
EDIT: screw that nice post, I never do anything rude or hateful to anyone here and yet i get attacked all the time out of nowhere, and when I fight back it is I who am being the amazinhunk.  i try to be nice and courteous even when confronted with just rude antaganist comments which i have done nothing to provoke, yet ya just jeep pushing and keep saying stuff that is more insulting and more rude, even when I completely quit posting on a thread you keep calling me names and calling me an idiot, and then finally when ive been pushed and pushed for no reason I shoot back, and when i do I  "piss everyone off" and I am the amazinhunk for defending myself against constant rude remarks and name callings.  Well if thats they way ya wannt play it you can kiss this "amazinhunks" amazinhunk.

[This message has been edited by TheWobble (edited 01-28-2001).]

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
US bashers
« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2001, 06:51:00 AM »
Wobble, ya do realize ther eason for your findings is that the US is ONE big country with a somewhat shady history, and Europe is a LOT of countries with equally dubious histories.

Go out and search for anti-French sites, or ant-German ones. I found a lot.

------------------
Baron Claus "StSanta" Von Ribbentroppen
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"

"I don't necessarily agree with everything I think." - A. Eldritch