Author Topic: Best AH Pilot  (Read 10046 times)

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2006, 10:06:05 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
Ok, how the night I was making confetti in a Yak, of your Hurricane?  Is this what you mean?  :)

Karaya

I've killed everyone listed at least once, which has more do with with luck or an advantageous situation than skill, and teh war has nothing whatsoever to do with it. Since I'm possibly the only pilot worse than drex, having beaten me isn't much to pound one's chest over.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2006, 10:10:28 AM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
Idiots can't handle getting whipped by a lady.  Priceless.  Now run along now and wack it to star wars or whatever.

So ManeTMP did have that sex change after all?
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2006, 10:12:00 AM »
Guess So, HUMMMMM NNNNOOOOOOOO WONDER YUCCCAA's Getting like that  Hes Protecting His Woman

AINT NOTHING LIKE ALITTLE STRANGE EHH YUCCA!  LMFAO

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2006, 10:12:44 AM »
Originally posted by Furious
Drex gettin' no love.

Drex was always great fun to fight...Generally a futile effort on my part, but great fun nonetheless.

I haven't seen him in a very long time.   :(

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2006, 10:13:44 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
I've killed everyone listed at least once, which has more do with with luck or an advantageous situation than skill, and teh war has nothing whatsoever to do with it. Since I'm possibly the only pilot worse than drex, having beaten me isn't much to pound one's chest over.

Same for me.  Which is why "making a list" is pointless in the first place, hence my initial post hub.   Hell, I've been a friend of Bodhi since his days with the Flying Circus.  I've conversed with him when he moved from NC, and settled to Colorado.  Which is why my most memorable sortie would have to be getting him and Levi within 20 seconds (no HO).   I've always enjoyed flying with and around the BK's.   But some have at times been jerks to me, which is fine.   They've cleared me, and I've cleared them.  

Karaya
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 10:25:23 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2006, 11:01:17 AM »
To quote you morph:

hmmm, for starters I have no clue who you are. The simple fact your ankel humping me is a perfect example of why people do create new accounts.

Secondly, it is really none of your business who flys under what name. I'll kill you just as easy with a number dude name as I could with this one

Its funny how some people get so hung up on a name... Some imaginary cyber name that you fly around with in your imaginary plane... You think you're goose and mav from top gun? What is it? It dont mater people...

All i know is what blu tells me, and the fact i talk to her on vox.  Regaurdless why does it matter one way or the other to you guys?  Not like blu's doing anything to you.  Why do ya gotta try to tear blu down?  Blu just flys the game, is very quiet and polite. No reason to be an bellybutton to blu at all.  So you gotta be insulting.. Just take someones word for it and be done with it.  Yall are just trolling for no reason other than to be mean.  It's okay when you're joking around like many people do.  But there is perhaps a line you should  stop and just plane your silly cartoon plane intardnet game?

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2006, 11:22:05 AM »
I feel so special.

You devoted a whole post to telling me how nicely a shade account treats you all and how mean I am.

Um, you said it yourself there sally.... Trolling. Now take the hook out of your mouth and step away from the keyboard before you pop a blood vessel. I dont give a crap who flys under what name.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2006, 11:32:41 AM »
Originally posted by Furball
i think it is a three way tie between Dedalos, Hub and Superdud.

Me to. :aok

UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2006, 11:36:21 AM »
Well you are special.  The point being you should just fly the game and not give a crap.  Which you proved ya can't.

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2006, 11:41:07 AM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
To quote you morph:

All i know is what blu tells me, and the fact i talk to her on vox.  Regaurdless why does it matter one way or the other to you guys?  Not like blu's doing anything to you.  Why do ya gotta try to tear blu down?  Blu just flys the game, is very quiet and polite. No reason to be an bellybutton to blu at all.  So you gotta be insulting.. Just take someones word for it and be done with it.  Yall are just trolling for no reason other than to be mean.  It's okay when you're joking around like many people do.  But there is perhaps a line you should  stop and just plane your silly cartoon plane intardnet game?
lol yucca, anyone who spent a decent amount of time flying with mane (anyone from AoM, or koth regulars) can tell you that it's blumanekittyTMP. To top that off, before I took a break towards the end of the summer, he was telling me that he was gonna change his name. When I came back, mane was gone, and this "chick" (ROFLOL) named blukitty flew EXACTLY like mane. HMMM... lol :p I don't care what name he flies under... I do think it's pretty creepy that he's running a voice synth, tho. And your denial is just :eek:

lol, <3 SUCCA :aok :lol
Army of Muppets

Offline passssao

• Zinc Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2006, 11:48:25 AM »
Hi all:
Just only my opinion but to me, one of the best pilots are MANDOBLE, if you have had the oportunity to fly with him, you will get impressed how is his accuracy at gunnery, shot to get the kill. Don't mind the plane he flys, he will catch you as in a photograph, and it is very dificult catch him out of situation.
Not the better but one of the best for sure.

Salute all, passao

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2006, 12:00:29 PM »
wmlute told me that blukitty is manetmp.

that being said..and it rips my innards to admit it....blukitty is one of the best sticks in here for 1v1 knife fiting....

bleh bleh bleh.......i said it

honest truth is its hard to know who is a best stick...many guys have advantages over others...views...pedals...lar ge screens..etc

also the way you are forced to fly (or choose) dictates your abilities...ghi may be as good as anyone for base defense and knocking guys down as an example...doubt mane would do as well in that scenario...

also dont think da truly dictates best pilot... for most first series of moves is choreagraphed like chess and it gives them the adv.  KOTH is a better way so more of you should show up and have fun...kitty very dangerous in there as is danodano.
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2006, 12:01:41 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
wmlute told me that blukitty is manetmp.

that being said..and it rips my innards to admit it....blukitty is one of the best sticks in here for 1v1 knife fiting....

bleh bleh bleh.......i said it

honest truth is its hard to know who is a best stick...many guys have advantages over others...views...pedals...lar ge screens..etc

also the way you are forced to fly (or choose) dictates your abilities...ghi may be as good as anyone for base defense and knocking guys down as an example...doubt mane would do as well in that scenario...

also dont think da truly dictates best pilot... for most first series of moves is choreagraphed like chess and it gives them the adv.  KOTH is a better way so more of you should show up and have fun...kitty very dangerous in there as is danodano.
ghi sucks, and dano is average :p
Army of Muppets

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2006, 12:06:12 PM »
All of this still doesn't change the fact that ColdKill is SkyRock.

Maybe another 3 pages of text can be "drawn up".

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2006, 12:06:34 PM »
not sure who you are wetrat but howdy!

anyway ghi lands more 163 and il2 and 109g kills then anyone...again the way the player chooses to fight will dictate what they are the "best stick" in

ask dano to da..you may be suprised.
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB