Author Topic: Attention all Rooks, your country needs you. Bishops & Knights ignore.  (Read 935 times)

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Guys as you all may know, I have set up some really great missions lately & have had A lot of fun & success doing them. :aok

I want to try & make this A permanent thing, at least once a week or even once A day if possible, yesterday was the best yet, having 21 buffs above Bish land.

If you have any ideas on missions  & tactics, then let me know.

P.S, I’m not going to post them on the forum, because it would be just dim for reasons we all know why, so look out for them in the text bar. :p

Couple of screens from last nights, if anyone can post them, I would be really grateful.

Formation

Cheeky 110

End Result

~S~ too all the guys that took part last night, Zaphod, Dazycutr, HG3Lips,  Swampy12, Boozwah, morgal.

~S~ Kazaa.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Zaphod

• Copper Member
Re: Attention all Rooks, your country needs you. Bishops & Knights ignore.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 11:34:28 AM »
Originally posted by Kazaa
Guys as you all may know, I have set up some really great missions lately & have had A lot of fun & success doing them. :aok

I want to try & make this A permanent thing, at least once a week or even once A day if possible, yesterday was the best yet, having 21 buffs above Bish land.

P.S, I’m not going to post them on the forum, because it would be just dim for reasons we all know why, so look out for them in the text bar. :p

Couple of screens from last nights, if anyone can post them, I would be really grateful.

Formation

Cheeky 110

End Result

~S~ too all the guys that took part last night, Zaphod, Dazycutr, HG3Lips,  Swampy12, Boozwah, morgal.

~S~ Kazaa.

Was fun stuff Kazaa, although my bomber skills were woefully inadequate...as usual  :).

Zappers

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
Attention all Rooks, your country needs you. Bishops & Knights ignore.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 12:33:35 PM »
Kazza,what time are you usualy on and planning mission ive found my way back to the brothren rook and would like to sign up for a few mission myself
THE NAME TATERTOT IS NOT FROM MY FAV FOOD !!!!!!

Offline outbreak

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 01:40:44 PM »
hehe aint nothing like some good intel on a rook mission for us knights :D :noid

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
oh oh
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 01:45:41 PM »
Be careful what you post...theres spys out there...ask AKA......he knows how the spy thing works:rolleyes:
See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 01:50:26 PM »
:noid
Bond, MacMAW Bond

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
Nice to see you back tatertot !
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 01:52:16 PM »
As far as time goes, its A bit of A pickle. :D

As I’m from across the pond, the missions usually run as late as possible (London time), this is because most players that take part are from America, so this allows for everyone to take part.

I’m expecting that the big spectacular missions will be held on the weekends, so all the guys that may work late hours on A weekdays will get A chance to take part as well.

Other then that, I cannot say. I might try to get A list of e-mails form both individual players & squads & set it up in advance, with full blown out mission briefs, including pretty pictures of course. :aok

P.S, outbreak, keep your nose out ! lol :p

~S~ Kazaa

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 02:07:39 PM »
Kazaa, are you planing HQ raids again ?!  You didn't have survievers in last 2 raids, and didn't hit HQ .  Bring it on punks!     Our scientists dicovered new defence sistems:)

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 02:31:04 PM »
Our 1st HQ raid that we done was A great success, we had 5 sets of formation B24's A downed A good dozen or so fighters with only 1 lost as we hit the target. :p

After we ran out of ammo the game was up lol, I personaly took down 4/5 planes 3 163's included. :D

1 bomber droped on target, the rest where too busy to blink. tracers where all over the sky.

Ill see if I can get the video off A fellow squad member, it makes great viewing. :aok

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2006, 03:20:00 PM »
:rofl  :rofl  :rofl  ghi

Kazaa, whats a mission?  I cant seem to find it in my dictionary.
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2006, 06:28:59 PM »
hehe aint nothing like some good intel on a rook mission for us knights  

do rooks ever hit knights? please post screenies of this phenomenon  :lol :rofl

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2006, 07:25:40 PM »
LOL Ghi :D :rofl :rofl

Offline DarkS1ar

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2006, 07:47:05 PM »
I too have been flying on a lot of missions that people have been posting up, and it is been a lot of fun.  The other night we flew all la7 misson and ran into a big Bish tiffy raid coming from the other direction.
Flying about i think it was 15 p51 and we ran into another 20 or so nik and more 110's comming in.
Bombing bases with 15 ju87's ended up taking the base.
Bombing with 29 formation of lans just slow down the continues base losses.
Or doing just somthing silly like droping troops from 18 k at FT with 21 goons just see the bish comments at ch 200.

Yeah the list goes and it's been a lot of fun.

Now i dont know if you have alredy heared about the Loose Cannons Alliance in the Rook Country. It's not a squad no Co or Xo basically just a loose alliance of rooks that get togeather and have some fun. About 10 to 15 players that just hang out on channel 111 just about all the time.  If you have an idea just somthing in mind and think would be fun to do tune 111. The more fun the mission is more pepole will join in.
All you do is vulch & run
200 Impossible shot’s I’am sending this film to HTC (Spit 16 that lost a 4 v 1)
200 Is that all you can do is H O (P38 shot by my SBD)
200 Wow shoot me landing u **** bag of **** I had 6 kills
DarkStarJust lost 1 of my rockets vulching, you don’t hear me WHINE

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
Re: Attention all Rooks, your country needs you. Bishops & Knights ignore.
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2006, 09:53:59 PM »
Originally posted by Kazaa

Formation

Cheeky 110

End Result

~S~ Kazaa.

Thats nothing, a month or two ago, i set up a 20 squad co-op in Bishland.  Had over 100 buffs and 100 fighters all in a small area.  And it wasnt a gaint horde at one base, we hit 10 bases at the same time.  Did it once to the Knights and Rooks!  Most fun i have ever had in the MA!  Looken to setting up some more for the future!!
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline outbreak

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2006, 10:33:20 PM »
Originally posted by Hammy
do rooks ever hit knights? please post screenies of this phenomenon  :lol :rofl

No but that intel will help Greatly so we can go attack the Same Bish Fields and have us a Partnership Fieldday while yall sittin on the ground screaming like women:t