Author Topic: Pakistans Nukes  (Read 1338 times)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2001, 12:40:00 PM »
No, I forgot to expand on that thought.

Problem with typing from work- bastards keep disturbing me- What I meant to say is to kill the lead terrorists.

When the war against terrorism (in Afghanistan), and the leading government (Taliban) is no longer in power with possibly a new government that can be on better terms with the US, then we can educate the children and show them that we aren't what the exteremists are telling them we are.

It's easy to convince people that don't have much hope, but after this is all over and we can finally get aid to this country again without the Taliban sidelining all of our efforts- then perhaps the population will finally see that we've been helping them and not trying to kill or opress them.

One can hope anyway...
-SW

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2001, 12:40:00 PM »
just imagine it another way:

if a group of christian fundamentalists were blowing things up don't you think the christian community as a whole would police them? don't yout think there would be strong condemnations? they would distance them sleves asap not kinda sorta say it's wrong...

the moslem world for the most part has been split 50/50. many are in support and those making condemnations are making meager condemnations at best. i haven't heard outrage from any moslem leaders - with the exception of arafat and maybe hussein of jordan.

it will be a war on islam until the bulk of islam condemns them in a more sturdy way.

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2001, 12:58:00 PM »
Originally posted by Hangtime:
Duh.
Yah think??
If it turns into a civilization war Tronski, who do you thinks gonna win?
Scenario: The Muslim Clerics call for "JIHAD!!!  STRIKE THE INFIDEL!!.."
And do you think we will hesitate to retaliate???
Islam would be iradiacated.. and irradiated.
THATS the point. Lets hope they don't make that call.. so we won't have to.

With that kind of retoric I wonder if you understand or realise what your actually saying.

How can you fight an idea or religion with conventional means?

There are more than 1,400 million Muslims on this planet including the largest muslim country just off the coast, Indonesia.
There are also many different Jihads currently being fought by different organisations and groups e.g the Intifada against Isreal by HAMAS,the PLO, and Jihadu l-Islamiyy.

There was no declaration of Jihaad and so in reference of the WTC flight bombing, there is no basis in the Islamic Shari’ah. Muslims are therefore required to submit to the teachings of of Allah Ta’ala which invokes the peace of Allah Ta’ala on
earth. Muslims are therefore also required to conduct themselves in a dignified and honourable way.

Even if there was a declaration of Jihaad it is prohibited to target and kill women, children, the elderly, and those in churches. And therefore the WTC flight bombings are considered sinful in the eyes of Islam.

However,
considering the Leaders of the Taliban are revered because of their role in the Jihaad against the soviet invasion it can only be seen how events will unfold.

And as for the ridiculous notion of a civilization war, it will end like most sectarian violence..in bloodshed.

Tronsky

oh if to justify my opinions:

1. No I am not a Muslim, or even a Christian
2. Yes I have served in the military
3. No I'm not a pacifist, but then I don't     condone killing innocents.

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: -tronski- ]
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2001, 01:00:00 PM »
Naso, "Islam" is the whole of Muslim countries, collectively. Yes, all of them... vs all of us. If thats what it comes down to then thats the fight we'll have to fight.

This is THEIR (the Muslim Clerics) choice... either lead their followers to extinction by crying "JIHAD AGAINST THE INFIDELS!!" or renounce OBL, his methods and practices. We do not wish a war against "islam", however if faced with one, we shall win by whatever means required to achieve the victory.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2001, 01:07:00 PM »
Tronski.. surely even your media has shown the unrest in Indonesia... the largest Moslem population in islam is IN Indonesia.

So.. please correct my information... are not the Muslim Clerics in Indonesia calling for a Jihad.. or are they rejecting OBL's methods loudly, and refusing to give support or creedence to any involved with him?

Look.. if some guy living next door to me made it exceedingly clear his intent was to kill me, would it be intelligent and appopriate for me to simply wait for him to do so?

Indonesia is your next-door neighbor.

Sleep well; my friend.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2001, 01:12:00 PM »
Originally posted by mrfish:
just imagine it another way:
if a group of christian fundamentalists were blowing things up don't you think the christian community as a whole would police them? don't yout think there would be strong condemnations? they would distance them sleves asap not kinda sorta say it's wrong...

The IRA receives massive financial support from supporters in the United States. Christians are no more likely to police themselves than other religious groups.

Tronsky

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2001, 01:21:00 PM »
Originally posted by Hangtime:
Look.. if some guy living next door to me made it exceedingly clear his intent was to kill me, would it be intelligent and appopriate for me to simply wait for him to do so?
Indonesia is your next-door neighbor.
Sleep well; my friend.

Indonesia is not a threat to Australia, and has not made any notions in that direction even during the difficult events in East Timor.

The protests in Indonesia are by students protesting the bombing of Afghanistan, they are not there primarily because of direct support of Al-Qaeda. Crowds only number in the hundreds and are being easily controlled by the Indonesian Police. Megawati Sukarnoputri has already come out in support of the US alliance.

We do not fear them, nor would we have cause to.

Tronsky

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: -tronski- ]

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2001, 03:11:00 PM »
Originally posted by -tronski-:

The IRA receives massive financial support from supporters in the United States. Christians are no more likely to police themselves than other religious groups.

Tronsky

mr apple - meet mr orange. the ira has never pulled a stunt like this. i am talking about after the fact - not before. if theyt blew up the world trade center in the name of christianity they would be killed by christians.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2001, 03:28:00 PM »
When the lunatics run the ENTIRE asylum, we'll have no choice but to destroy the asylum before the lunatics destroy us...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2001, 03:57:00 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler:
When the lunatics run the ENTIRE asylum, we'll have no choice but to destroy the asylum before the lunatics destroy us...

Where are the lunatics?  ;)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2001, 04:35:00 PM »
Originally posted by Naso:
The only way to win the war against the terrorism, is to take away reasons (escuses) under theyr feet.[/QB]

Naso; the only thing that will satisfy some of the fanatical Muslims is if everyone converts to Islam. Maybe that's what we should all do. NOT!
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Pakistans Nukes
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2001, 04:37:00 PM »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.