Author Topic: Muslim BS  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Muslim BS
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2001, 09:57:00 AM »
it is a strange war isn't it?
hard to tell the good guys from the bad..
It'll be much easier win the target is Saddam with his military, industrial targets & his big fat head to aim at..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Muslim BS
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2001, 11:31:00 AM »
Originally posted by Bluefish:
Boroda, you had asked for some relevant quotations.  These are lifted from an article fromt the National Review previously posted, I believe, by Toad:

The Koran, Sura 5, verse 85, describes the inevitable enmity between Moslems and non-Moslems: "Strongest among men in enmity to the Believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans." Sura 9, verse 5, adds: "Then fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them. And seize them, beleaguer them and lie in wait for them, in every strategem [of war]." Then nations, however mighty, the Koran insists, must be fought "until they embrace Islam."

Well. First, one ajat number are not correct.
Sura 5, ajat 82:
"Certainly, you'll see that believers are hated by Jews and pantheists (pagans) more then by the others. Certainly, you'll see that the most friendly to the believers are those who say "we are true Christians". It's because there are priests and monks among them and they are not arrogant.

Sura 9, ajat 5:
Your English translation is better then I can make from Russian. But this phrase is ONLY about "pantheists", NOT about Christians or even Jews. Later, ajat 6: "And if any pagan asks you - give him shelter, untill he'll hear the word of Allah. Then bringg him to the place that is safe for him. It's because they are people who don't know." Ajat 7: "How can the pagans (pantheists) have a union with Allah and his messanger, others then the ones that have a union with you, agreed in front of the holy mosque? And as long as they are right towards you, be right towards them - Allah loves god-abiding!"

As you can see - it's not as horrible as it's pictured by the media. It's an old way to turn any book upside-down, practiced by any regime, "democratic", fascist or "communist". Media always lies. If you want truth - look at the all sources availible, and try to find originals.

[ 10-11-2001: Message edited by: Boroda ]

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Muslim BS
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2001, 11:50:00 AM »
Originally posted by Krusher:
Any raghead that moves is a terrorist. Any raghead that doesn't move is a well disciplined terrorist.

"how can you shoot women and children like that"

"easy I dont lead them as much"

Krush

Is it supposed to be a joke? Or a sarcasm towards our Moslim-hating friends? I don't understand it, seriously.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Muslim BS
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2001, 12:02:00 PM »
Too funny Dowding.

Read your own posts over the last three weeks.  :P
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Muslim BS
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2001, 12:03:00 PM »
Daff, I refrained from saying this, but now I can't resist: "Good Indian is a dead Indian". Maybe it's something in genes?

Offline Krusher

• Gold Member
Muslim BS
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2001, 01:22:00 PM »
Borda wrote:
>Is it supposed to be a joke? Or a sarcasm >towards our Moslim-hating friends? I don't >understand it, seriously.

its a line from the movie "Full Metal Jacket" about the Vietnam war. I modified it by substituting "raghead" for "VC". If you ever have the chance to rent it you should do so.

And yes it is a joke...... sorta  :)

Krush

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Muslim BS
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2001, 01:42:00 PM »
Krusher, thank you, I DL this movie right now.

I simply can't understand some quotes from books or movies that I don't know. That's why some things seem so strange and sometimes out of sence.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Muslim BS
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2001, 03:18:00 PM »
Originally posted by Daff:
So, Tumor, you want to kill *all* muslims, just because you can't tell them apart?.
I guess we should also kill all the Irish, then?
And all white former US service men? (Does the name Tim McVeigh ring a bell?).

Daff

Daff, your making yourself into a typical lame-brained liberal who turns any statement made into a personal forum to attack common sense.  No..I DID NOT say kill all Muslims, READ THE WORDS and stop trying to put meaning "between the lines"....and be sure you hug a terrorist today.

Tumor
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
Muslim BS
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2001, 03:49:00 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo:
Truth is irelevent, blame is irelevent.
War is decared. People and countries have to decide if they are on one side or the other.
My country and myself are on the side of our heavy handed but often iresolute brothers to the south. I think that our enemies will find them quite resolute in this issue.

If some of the people from other counties that post here dont aggree with their Governments associastion with the US in this war, they would be better served telling someone who cares. Once massive acts of indescriminant terror are entrenched as successful statecraft then there is no one safe.

Whether the kind of statecraft that the US has been practicing for the last 15 years can be deemed successful will come out in the wash. But the theory that ultra Nationalists of any creed only respond to provocation to act in their chosen way is silly. They would use terror against any enemy they could. Is the US above reproach in their middle eastern policies...no. Would it likly matter to these guys...no.
All this is is just data going into the targeting computer now. This has to be undertaken in the only language that such people understand or respect.
We can all come back here in 10 years and debate the blame after we have won.

This post makes the most sense out of any of the hair-pulling and nail-biting in this thread.

Pongo has nailed it, period!

Cobra

Offline CJ

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/typhoonc77
Muslim BS
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2001, 12:40:00 AM »
From what my wife, who is a Malaysian citizen, says about Indonesian muslims, they can be just as bad as the taliban.  Sure, not all of them, but there have been some horrible atrocities against the chinese non-muslim segment of the population, especially the women.  Basically there were incidents of chinese women getting raped, burned, and then having their..  well.. I guess I don't have to go any further than that.  Many other riots and terrorist attacks against the chinese non-muslim citizens also occurred when the government tried to equalize the way the goverment treated the chinese-indonesian citizens.  In Malaysia, muslims have many rights and "perks" from the government, such as lower taxes, and being guranteed a certian percentage of the jobs in a company.  From everything I've heard about muslim run countries, it's rarely a non-biased situation.  The same goes for any religiously influenced government.  That was one of the main reasons the 13 colonies became populated so fast.  People wanted the right to practice their religions, which was something that England didn't allow.

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
Muslim BS
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2001, 06:24:00 AM »
Organised religion is the bane if civilization. People who allow themself to be lead by the nose like cattle w/out reading thier "good" book thenselves are fools.

The world is full of foolish cattle...the only question is when its time to hit the slaughter house.

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Muslim BS
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2001, 08:05:00 AM »
Hell yeah batdog.

When was the last time you heard  bunch of atheists kill in the name of atheism?

Stalin and his cohorts killed for one reason: power. The churches were a threat, hence remove 'um. As one can see today, the religious masses were there, abiding their time.

Rip, "he's an atheist too, so give it up"? You're suggesting that a lack of faith also means a lack of morals, or that a lack of faith means "lack of ability to reason"? I'm pretty sure I disagree wholeheartedly with you here  :).

Of course, I could easily say "Ripsnort is just a Christian sheep, give it up guys"  :D  :D

Back to the topic: I don't like the false dichotomy put up by the US administration: you're either with us, or you're a terrorist/terrorist supporter. It never is that simple.

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Muslim BS
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2001, 08:34:00 AM »
How many years will Ollie North get for aiding and abetting terrorism, and will the Reagan officials who sponsored him ever stand trail?

Which British MP's will stand in the dock for aiding the UVR? Will Irish MP's be extradited for the support of the IRA?

How many French public officials will face the consequences of their support for ETA? How many American company officers will have to explain why their funds are routed through Corsica?

Will the Knesset ever publicaly acknowledge what Shin Beth has done in their name, and when will the Saudi people be freed from an oppresive monarchy?

World war on terrorism?

Yeah.....riightt

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
Muslim BS
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2001, 10:44:00 AM »
Yea... war on terrorism. Its taken awhile but guess what? The stakes have been risen to a point where something must be done.

Hitler took a couple of nations a first and the world turned a blind eye... it just so happened he went to far finaly and world war erupted.

You damn well better hope we win it... our you could be next.

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Muslim BS
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2001, 11:16:00 AM »
Batdog, please, listen to what I'll say to you, but please, don't get offended, OK? (Послушай, что я тебе скажу, только ты не обижайся, да? (c) Mimino)

Serbs lost their war with terrorism with the help from the US. Russia can't win it's war with terrorism for 6 years, and "civilized" world helps us not to win it. So, following your logic - now it's your turn?