Author Topic: Attention all Rooks, your country needs you. Bishops & Knights ignore.  (Read 933 times)

Offline ChopSaw

• Nickel Member
Attention all Rooks, your country needs you. Bishops & Knights ignore.
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006, 01:45:07 AM »
Sooo........how long did the Bishops HQ stay down?  Just asking as a Knight spy.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2006, 01:52:39 AM »
lol I tell you what, i'm going to start hitting these bish/nits over the head with A newspaper in A minute, bugger off lol.

Yeah lots of great info here guys, Dark ill try that channel for sure when somthing goes down.

P.S nice pic ghi.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline ChopSaw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2006, 01:57:45 AM »
:t  Yeah, but how long? :D

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2006, 02:01:23 AM »
Originally posted by ghi
Kazaa, are you planing HQ raids again ?!  You didn't have survievers in last 2 raids, and didn't hit HQ .  Bring it on punks!     Our scientists dicovered new defence sistems:)

That **** is ****ing hilarious !!!!!!
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2006, 03:35:39 AM »
Originally posted by ChopSaw
Sooo........how long did the Bishops HQ stay down?  Just asking as a Knight spy.

Actually quite a while. we only had one base with troops left to supply, over at Furball Island. :eek:
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2006, 03:41:07 AM »
Originally posted by AWMac
Bond, MacMAW Bond

:D
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline 96Delta

• Nickel Member
      • Loose Cannons Alliance (LCA)  "Realize Your Potential"
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2006, 10:54:56 AM »
Kazaa,

Tune in to 111. You won't be sorry!

We've been posting bigger and bigger missions each evening and, to be quite honest, I'm beginning to wonder just how big this thing is gonna get.  Its getting increasingly difficult to organize such large numbers of people and coordinate attacks.  But heck, that part of the fun!

The biggest mission numbers typically occur Friday and Saturday evening.  Our bomber missions alone average 20 sets of planes (60 aircraft + 14 1000# = 840 bombs).  We hit a record a week or so ago when we upped 23 sets of Lancasters and decided to hit 5 bish bases simultaneously.  Sure, the furballers yelled and screamed at us as we closed the bases and suspended the vulch-fest but what the heck...WE had a good time!  We want to put together a 50 player bomber mission and really break the record! (300 planes - wow!)

But we have a bunch of other 'boilerplate' missions that we routinely run too and they are all a real blast.  I think our current favorite is what we affectionately call a "Looney Gooney".  Its a real hoot! We laugh alot during these missions and have a great time - and that's the REAL reason I pay to play.  For the FUN.

We have a web site and we share the URL with regular participants on Vox.111 so they can access some stuff we've prepared.  It has a bunch of custom downloads designed specifically for our missions ... with more to come.

Since our little alliance started, things have gotten big fast and I have to restructure the site to allow for more growth.  I'm redesigning it now.  Once its done and all secured where it needs to be I'll distribute the URL more broadly.

And Dark, that was the best interception mission I've ever flown.  We had something like 15-20 P-51D and P-51B models flying an interception mission in tight formation when, low and behold, beneath broken clouds we spot about 20 Niks heading the opposite way below us.  Meat on the table. We had about an 5-6K alt advantage and the best B&Z plane in the game to wreak havoc with. It was an awesome sight!  I felt like I was over the south Pacific in 1944.  We peeled off and had at em!  I only bagged two of the varmints though. :(  Gotta make an avi of that movie sometime.  It would make a great game intro to share with non-subscribers.

We also ran a Bish HQ mission.  We closed the bish HQ ourselves last night in a two phase attack.  We upped 17 sets of B-24's and made it to the target.  We sported a nice, tight formation ( something we've been doing during all missions BTW) that looked pretty cool and impresive.  Two of our groups survived.  Unfortunately, the bish resupplied the HQ and it only stayed down for a little while.  But we had a BLAST getting there.  If the dang vox had only held out!!H&*&%$&^

Hope to see you on the channel Kazaa.  If lots of players working together as a team is your thing, you won't be disappointed.  We have BIG plans for this little group. ;)

David "96Delta"
ROOK WAR DEPARTMENT
Loose Cannons Alliance
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 11:06:15 AM by 96Delta »

To be sure you are going to Heaven when you die  CLICK HERE.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2006, 12:15:50 PM »
hehe

as we can see the alliance is to whack bish!!!

im in....my email is falcon559@aol.com...please send stuff in advance os i can plan to be on

great job!!

falconhead
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2006, 10:07:16 AM »
Right lads, nice lot of intrested in here, ill see what I can do.

But im not going to put myself out of the way just to get people to join the missions.

~S~ Thats all.

Offline ridley1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2006, 02:22:01 PM »
verrrrrrrrryyyyyy interesting.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2006, 02:34:05 PM »
What I mean by the above, is that i'm not going to be chasing anybody around.

Id rather just have fun & play solo.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 07:07:43 AM »
Sorry guys, I was in A bit of A mood last night.

Well it looks like I can take A step back I guess, looks like Delta & the guys on 101 have this covered.

~S~ all that have shown intress.