Author Topic: Bin laden speech transcript  (Read 1048 times)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
Bin laden speech transcript
« on: October 10, 2001, 08:28:00 AM »
FYI-

Al-Jazirah Carries Bin Ladin's Address on US Strikes  
[Speech by Usama Bin ladin on 7 October -- recorded]
[FBIS Translated Text]

Praise be to God and we beseech Him for help and forgiveness. We seek refuge with the Lord of our bad and evildoing. He whom God guides is rightly guided; but he whom God leaves to stray, for him wilt thou find no protector to lead him to the right way. [Koranic verse] I witness that there is no God but God and Muhammad is His slave and Prophet. God Almighty hit the United States at its most vulnerable spot. He destroyed its greatest buildings. Praise be to God. Here is the United States. It was filled with terror from its north to its south and from its east to its west. Praise be to God.

What the United States tastes today is a very small thing compared to what we have tasted for tens of years. Our nation has been tasting this humiliation and contempt for more than 80 years. It's sons are being killed, its blood is being shed, its holy places are being attacked, and it is not being ruled according to what God has decreed. Despite this, no body cares. When Almighty God has rendered successful a convoy of Muslims, the vanguards of Islam, He allowed them to destroy the United States. I ask God Almighty to elevate their status and grant them Paradise. He is the one who is capable to do so.

When these defended their oppressed sons, brothers, and sisters in Palestine and in many Islamic countries, the world at large shouted. The infidels shouted, followed by the hypocrites. One million Iraqi children have thus far died in Iraq although they did not do anything wrong. Despite this, we heard no denunciation by anyone in the world or a fatwa by the rulers' ulema. Israeli tanks and tracked vehicles also enter to wreak havoc in Palestine, in Janin, Ramallah, Rafah, Bayt Jala, and other Islamic areas and we hear no voices raised or moves made. But if the sword falls on the United States after 80 years, hypocrisy raises its head lamenting the deaths of these killers who tampered with the blood, honor, and holy places of the Muslims. The least that one can describe these people is that they are morally depraved. They champion falsehood, support the butcher against the victim, the oppressor against the innocent child. May God mete them the punishment they deserve.

I say that the mater is clear and explicit. In the aftermath of this event and now that senior US officials have spoken, beginning with Bush, the head of the world's infidels, and whoever supports him, every Muslim should rush to defend his religion. They came out in arrogance with their men and horses and instigated even those countries that belong to Islam against us. They came out to fight this group of people who declared their faith in God and refused to abandon their religion. They came out to fight Islam [words indistinct] in the name of terrorism. Hundreds of thousands of people, young and old, were killed in the farthest point on earth in Japan. [For them] this is not a crime, but rather a debatable issue. They bombed Iraq and considered that a debatable issue. But when a dozen people of them were killed in Nairobi and Dar Al-Salam, Afghanistan and Iraq were bombed and all hypocrite ones stood behind the head of the world's infidelity, behind the Hubal [one of the main idols worshipped by pagans before the advent of Islam] of the age; namely, America and its supporters.

These incidents divided the entire world into two regions -- one of faith where there is no hypocrisy and another of infidelity, from which we hope God will protect us. The winds of faith and change have blown to remove falsehood from the [Arabian] peninsula of Prophet Muhammad, may God's prayers be upon him. As for the United States, I tell it and its people these few words: I swear by Almighty God who raised the heavens without pillars that neither the United States nor he who lives in the United States will enjoy security before we can see it as a reality in Palestine and before all the infidel armies leave the land of Muhammad, may God's peace and blessing be upon him.

God is great and glory to Islam. May God's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2001, 09:26:00 AM »
Osama..  you scurvy puking son of a diseased dog, get of an poxed camel, worthless lover of filth and leader of pond scum..

May you rot in hell, with your minions of terror; wailing in agony thru all eternity.

And yer little dog too.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2001, 09:32:00 AM »
Originally posted by Hangtime:
And yer little dog too.

Hangtime, dont touch the dogs!!  :mad:

;)

Maybe we can consider it "collateral damage"?  ;)

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2001, 10:12:00 AM »
However whacko, not bad for a speach without a teleprompter  :D

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2001, 10:15:00 AM »
Originally posted by fd ski:
However whacko, not bad for a speach without a teleprompter   :D

What? No anti-religious statements when it comes from a Muslim?

Offline NATEDOG

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2001, 10:21:00 AM »
no Rip, he's throwing ANOTHER jab at Bush.  :rolleyes:

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2001, 10:31:00 AM »
Originally posted by -ammo-:
FYI-

... We seek refuge with the Lord of our bad and evildoing.

I think this says it all, although it probably lost something in the translation.

Offline Gh0stFT

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2001, 10:44:00 AM »
hm anyone seen any secret messages inside this transscript? who knows maybe they use there TV messages as "orders" for the terroists ?
I mean they know for sure it will be sent worldwide on all TV stations.
But maybe i'm just going to start become paranoic  ;)
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Offline Superfly

• Gold Member
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2001, 12:19:00 PM »
What's he talking about with the 80 years BS?  :confused:
John "Superfly" Guytan
Art Director
HiTech Creations, Inc.

"My brain just totally farted" - Hitech, during a company meeting

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2001, 12:25:00 PM »
Colonialism I quess Superfly... you know, remember whenwhen we launched that huge invasion of the Middle East back in 1918 right after WW1 but all we found was some sand, crazy guys on camels and smelly woman so we left.

The brits took over from there...   ;)

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2001, 12:26:00 PM »
I guess he is talking about Israel, Superfly.

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: Naso ]

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2001, 12:49:00 PM »
Rip, look up WHACKO in your dictonary  :D

Nate - it's nice that at least some people don't need to have stuff spelled out for them  :)

I've seen the speach on TV, he's a good speaker. His demeanor doesn't seem "taught", he seems natural, without theatrics.

For those of you hardcore republicans, just for a record, my comment about Bush's speach was not negative, i thought it was average. For Bush, that means he improved.

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2001, 01:30:00 PM »
Isreal was established as a nation in what? 1947 or 48? Thats approx 44 or 43 yrs...
He really is talking about the great Camel invasion of 1921...

xBAT

P.S Do you see my point?
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2001, 04:08:00 PM »
Israelitic immigration started around the twentyes, and after some terroristic acts against british forces, and slaughter of palestinian, they were allowed to have a nation in '47, when the brits retired, you guess from where the money for weapons come at those time?

A suggestion:
Is a country with stars and stripes  ;)

Yes, the funny thing is that at those times the terrorists were the israeli and Moshe Daian was one of the chiefs.

Oh, and I'm not antisemite, this is just story, I respect the Israel people and religion.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2001, 04:31:00 PM »
I'm not sure the British would have set-up Israel - I'm pretty sure that before 1939, there were no plans create such a State. I've read that it a US condition in the lend-lease scheme, but I'm not sure how true that is.

Although there was some sympathy for the Jewish cause, and there were several atrocities committed by Jewish militias (trained by British forces) against Palestinians. Wingate, the fairly famous hero of Burma during WW2 was a pro-Zionist and did lead some dubious operations against Palestinian rebels.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.