Author Topic: SPECIAL EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Operation SeaHog!  (Read 642 times)

Offline -duma-

• Zinc Member
SPECIAL EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Operation SeaHog!
« on: December 18, 2000, 04:39:00 PM »
The D-Hoggers Scenario Design Committee are proud to announce a new and exciting event coming your way, provided the release of 1.05 occurs this week - OPERATION SEAHOG.

This event is currently scheduled for Thursday 21st December at 11PM GMT, and unlike most other events will take place in the Main Arena, on the Knight CV.

With the coming of 1.05 an exciting new opportunity is given for one of the most famous aircraft of Aces High. Though it has always been successful in the waterless expanse of the MA, the new terrain gives the opportunity for this aircraft to shine fully in its element.

In a fitting tribute to the magnificent blue one, with as many film recorders as possible running, we shall taxi a flight made up entirely of the 4-cannoned ones, covering the carrier with blue as we park the aircraft to fill every side of the carrier. Then, in a glorious and symbolic display, we shall release the wheel brakes and taxi each and every one slowly off the edge of the deck, each brief plunge into the deep symbolising both the instant drop in the popularity of the F4U-1D after the release of the aircraft that rendered it redundant in every way, and finally providing the opportunity so many have waited for for so long...

...to see the c-hog in the sea.

Hope to see you there    

------------------

Duma
XO, VMF-115 'Joe's Jokers' - Red Dragons AH Division
'Fierce And Bold
With Courage And Honour'
 http://www.reddragons.de

[This message has been edited by -duma- (edited 12-18-2000).]

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2000, 04:56:00 PM »
LOL!!

May I offer my trusty zippo and a can of lighter fluid to assist in providing a reason (beyond those stated) for chogs to jump in the water??

Hang
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

LJK Raubvogel

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2000, 04:56:00 PM »
ROFL  

------------------
LJK_Raubvogel
LuftJägerKorps

SleepyKD

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2000, 05:48:00 PM »
count me in  

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2000, 06:09:00 PM »
 Hope I`m over the carrier in a Lancaster with 14,000 lbs of ordinance,to kill a flight deck full of dweebCs would be an orgasmic experience.  

Offline -duma-

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2000, 08:23:00 AM »
PUNT!

Be there!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2000, 09:14:00 AM »
Man and I actually thought 30k lancs sinking carriers would be a bad thing!   hehe

Offline -lynx-

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2000, 05:30:00 PM »
Surely you mean SeeHog? And what's so special about this anyhow? It's all you See anyways... Unless it's  Niki  .

[This message has been edited by -lynx- (edited 12-22-2000).]