Author Topic: Mission Breifing Popup  (Read 463 times)

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Mission Breifing Popup
« on: March 01, 2006, 12:55:41 PM »
I started using the Mission planner again recently to its full potential. (Waypoints, Alt, so and so on), its an awesome design but hardly ever used to its full potential. The missions that i used to plan and have recently started planning again are a little complex. Many times the large missions with many flights going to several different targets and using several different waypoints don't allow enough time to assign targets before it's too late and the target is nearly overshot. Also some guys need a little "Mission planner training" if they are fairly new to the whole mission planner interface. So my wish is for a Mission Briefing popup window. Like a sort of MOTD window that will popup as soon as a player accepts a mission. The player planning a mission should be able to select to enable or disable the "Mission Briefing Message" (MBM) popup window as part of the mission design because not all missions would need this MBM window. The player planning said mission could click a selection while planning said missions like MBM then type and upload the message. Kinda like we can do for Squad MOTDs.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 12:58:24 PM by Mugzeee »