Author Topic: New CH Pro Pedals  (Read 2056 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
New CH Pro Pedals
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2006, 12:53:01 PM »
Originally posted by 38ruk
Well after 3 weeks , im still losing fights and missing shots i shouldnt . I now have a ch fighterstick to go with the pedals , but that just made it worse LOL.    I'm  just  set in the ways of a twisty , but i cant quit now ive spent too much $. There's nothing like paying to be frustrated ERRR hehe

I must say that the CH stuff makes everything else ive used look like a toy, this stick was bulit for a giant lol , i can hardly reach the hat switch .  Super smooth, tons of buttons, i cant blame the hardware for my lack of skill anymore hehe            Well Maybe .  :D

Hang in there bud ... it will come.

When I got the FighterStick, I was real disappointed too because I too suffer from the "short thumb" genetic disorder, plus that nipple on the hat was actually boring a hole in my thumb

So, what I did was get a dremel and gently sanded down the nipple till it was basically gone and the hat was flat.

This not only stop it from boring a hole into my thumb, but it also made it much easier for me to work the hat. It made a huge difference ... else I was going to have to try and find some other stick to use.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
New CH Pro Pedals
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2006, 08:13:04 PM »
When I got the FighterStick, I was real disappointed too because I too suffer from the "short thumb" genetic disorder, plus that nipple on the hat was actually boring a hole in my thumb

You soft handed gurly mon!!!! :D

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
New CH Pro Pedals
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2006, 09:19:00 PM »
Good idea on the Hat slappy . i ended up taking some 1 inch pipe insulation and using it as a ring around the base of the stick , it moves my hand up about an inch or so and makes the hat alot easier to reach. I think im gunna do the sanding thing thou , that point just doesnt "feel" right .

Ive seen how good the CH stick / pedals combo can be, you can do stuff that is almost impossible with a twisty (and be smooth anyway) ,  its just getting my hands and feet in sync 8). Thx for all the help guys , i really appreciate it . <>   38

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
New CH Pro Pedals
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2006, 08:06:23 AM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
You soft handed gurly mon!!!! :D

:aok
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
New CH Pro Pedals
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2006, 08:57:12 AM »
Originally posted by 38ruk
Thats cause ur god , or maybe i'm just a simpleton . How long did you fly with a twist stick? .

Thx to all that gave advice   38

probably about a year or so with a MS Sidewinder twisty stick.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song