Author Topic: only way to get attention...  (Read 821 times)

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
only way to get attention...
« on: December 19, 2000, 11:54:00 AM »
Is to crap on this board! Sorry, but i feel that about sums it up. Some people crap in here and get the attention they seek, while some others put alot of effort into the game and get ignored. Emails go unread,or unanswered.
I also run a small business and with the holiday crunch I really feel the squeeze. Unlike some business's I am on a time frame,I do not get to set my own, But I still read my Emails, and the BB here.  I can accept a thank you but no thanks. But to totally ignore is just bad business in my book. I guess 1 less person in here is no big deal.  In that case you have succeeded with flying colors.

enuff said...
(apply where applicable)

to coin a phrase...
NUTTZ OUT! <S>

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2000, 11:56:00 AM »
Ummm, can you say "Biggest release since inception of Aces High" 10 times?  Then take a deep breath.

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2000, 12:02:00 PM »
Ummm  NUTTZ....dont get too upset buddy.  Would hate to see your Pac terrain go away.  Its the best thing terrain-wise that I have seen here so far.  Dont get too discouraged  

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2000, 12:05:00 PM »
Your right, I shouldn't have a passion for this game... ( takes breath) ( takes another breath)  ( pops in his HL CD) now wheres that CS Mod?....

NUTTZ

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2000, 12:36:00 PM »
Nuts, NUTTZ, hang in there, HTC is famous for losing emails.

I know they are busy and also soon to release their own Pacific terrain so they may have some excuse.

However, it would seem to me that an internet based company would be very attentive to customer mail.

Your terrain is great and many appreciate your efforts.

I hope HTCs is as good as yours, we are paying for that one.

------------------
When did they put this thing in here and WTF is it for?

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2000, 01:06:00 PM »
Howdy Nuttz,

I'm not sure you heard HT's reply to you the other day in the MA, but he said they've had their noses burried in 1.05, and weren't reviewing maps until that was completed. Again, I dunno, but are your  terrains 1.05 ready? ie. their gonna need ports etc. You've done some amazing work, and your terrains are beautiful - I think this is just an unfortunate case of bad timing. Stick with it tho - I think everyone's looking forward to you working your magic with the new 1.05 goodies.

Cheers.

Offline NATEDOG

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2000, 02:26:00 PM »
NUTTZ, sorry bro,I'm not trying to ignore you, I'm just trying to get 1.05 done. Crapping on the board won't do any good.   Last week, I made a post, and someone said "get back to work!" so it's like a lose lose situation, read the boards, get slammed, don't read the boards, get slammed.
I know that doesn't mean much, but just let us get this release out, so everything can go back to normal. Thanx

------------------
Nathan "NATEDOG" Mathieu
Art Director
HiTech Creations
-=HELLFIRE SQUAD=-

".... And on the eighth day, God created beer. "

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2000, 02:52:00 PM »
GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!

Offline MRPLUTO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2000, 03:23:00 PM »
NATEDOG writes:

"...and on the eighth day, God created beer."  
  Actually, God created hemp; beer is made by man.  Now, whom do you trust?

------------------

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2000, 03:32:00 PM »
   YA Mon time fer nutes and a flush.

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2000, 06:23:00 PM »
rearrange yer friggin priorites Torquana, get a stick then get the herb...  If ya ask me either one without the other is just not the same...

Sacrifices!! sheess..

back to the game! (oh yes, it is just a game!!  well err also an escape from the obviously lame lives we must lead if we play so much)

AKskurj

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2000, 07:39:00 PM »
See Nash, this is kinda my point, Only the crew at HTC know what changes are being done, what will work and what won't. Unfortunately I started to work the terrain editor at a bad time in the HTC cycle, Well NOT exactly true, IT took a few months to tackle the editor and create something in it. Read a few of the post in the editor folder and you will get a glimpes of the bellybutton ache it is. The few that did a few maps have went threw Hours and hours of self trial and error. Much of which IMO could of been avoided with a few simple questions answered, that wouldn't of chewed up but a few mintues of an email reply. I have alone put in a few Hundred, yes close to 200 hours into my map not knowing if it is even applicable. I am really having fun doing this, but don't want to invest another couple of hundred hours only to find out it is not workable with the release of 1.05.

Forgive my perserverence, but my time is pretty valueable also. And i do belive we are all on the same side, to see this game flurish and grow great!

NUTTZ

Originally posted by Nash:
Howdy Nuttz,

I'm not sure you heard HT's reply to you the other day in the MA, but he said they've had their noses burried in 1.05, and weren't reviewing maps until that was completed. Again, I dunno, but are your  terrains 1.05 ready? ie. their gonna need ports etc. You've done some amazing work, and your terrains are beautiful - I think this is just an unfortunate case of bad timing. Stick with it tho - I think everyone's looking forward to you working your magic with the new 1.05 goodies.

Cheers.

Offline RAS

• Copper Member
      • http://flyingaces.bizland.com/54sq/main.htm
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2000, 08:00:00 PM »
Hiya Dave.....Merry Christmas bro !!!!!

RAS

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2000, 08:17:00 PM »
To you and yours also RAS. Best wishes for the 54th crew. Tell that nephew? SLAM i said hello, and wish him a merry Xmas also.

NUTTZ  

Originally posted by RAS:
Hiya Dave.....Merry Christmas bro !!!!!

RAS

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2000, 08:29:00 PM »
Nuttz you'll get your day of Glory it is just a matter of time...btw nice work on maps.

Atleast you have a joystick I'm just about to go start a fire downstairs with mine BUurrrr...cold.