Author Topic: Flight Model Revisions in 1.05 ?-?-?  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Flight Model Revisions in 1.05 ?-?-?
« on: December 19, 2000, 02:12:00 PM »
Anyone heard any NEWS about any of these 1.04 FMs getting tweaked for 1.05?

Yeager
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2000, 02:19:00 PM »
Only thing I've read is that the bullet dispersion will be corrected, thus making the F4U-1C even more potent.   Hiya Yeager (Vrrrrrrrroooooooooom)  

Offline Midnight

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2000, 02:42:00 PM »
How do you make something that kills with 1 shot at 900 yards more potent than it already is?

I see the P-51 and all the .50 birds getting an improvement. For you Chog sprayers, better learn to aim... It seems your dispersal patterns that you have been winning with will soon be a thing of the past.

------------------
"Wing up, Get kills, Be happy"

Midnight
13th TAS

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2000, 02:44:00 PM »
 Haven`t heard any "news",but I sure hope the UFO dweebC FM gets fixed,I get tired of shooting a wing half off only to watch them dive and run away.

*GAMERS* fly dweebCs-real simmers dont take advantage of bugs!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2000, 02:46:00 PM »
So speaks the Osti-dweeb of Aces High! ROTFLOL! You guys crack me up. hehehehe!

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2000, 02:50:00 PM »
LOL Chuck the F4U has really got you pissed off eh.......Rip is ultrauber. Knuckles lol quit peeking Rip.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2000, 03:01:00 PM »
  (Sneaks back into cabin)

TheWobble

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2000, 03:14:00 PM »
Whats this crap about the 51 being "uber" now, I splattered a few folks in h2h and they called me a Stang Dweeb, if its such easy to fly hot toejam then how come i was the only 51 in a room full of 3spits 2 niks and a yak!  I cant believe anyone would complain about the 51 while captin kirk loading his photon torpedos in his Chog and Scotty is in his spit saying "CAPTIN SHE CANT TURN NO FASTER!!"  
Kirk :dammit sulu the photon hispano tubes are empty return to the confederation.

DISCLAMER: I am not a trekkie so dont start talking to me about the klingon language or the vulcan maiting dance!

Offline Hooligan

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2000, 03:31:00 PM »
I believe the seafire is going to be much improved in 1.05.

Hooligan

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2000, 03:53:00 PM »
Chawawg?

Wuzzat?? Oh.. the blue thingy whut spits yeller ball 'o fire... whooooobayyybie! Too kewl. Killin zekes wit dat thing must be like huntin varmits wit a ostie. Wunder iffin I should give it a whirl?

Speakin of osties... didja see the Grinch movie?? There's a big boobied who-baby in Whoville thats got an ostie with a light rig.  And she's the only who whut didn't need dentures, neither.  

Whut wuz we talkin about anyway?

Hang (sober tomorrow, I promise)

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2000, 03:55:00 PM »
I think HTC should provide us with mathmatically conclusive proof that the pony is not wildy out of whack in its flight model.  The burden is on them to justify their UFO FM.

If they can't prove it to our satisfation, or take the time, then obviously the pony should at least be removed until such time as they can.  

Eventually, they might could re-introduce it as a perk aircraft with limited avialability.

Until then, game play is hopelessly unbalenced.

Regards,
Wab

"Perk the PHONY PONIES!"[\b]
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2000, 06:18:00 PM »
I only ever hear whines about the Chog's FM...
I've flown the dhog and can't find a difference......

WAAAAAAAAA!!  hey that sounds like my nephew ..  least when he cries there's a reason..

AKskurj

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2000, 06:20:00 PM »
Wonder if we would hear whines if we had a cannon armed, not so fast at altitude runstang...

YUP!! wahhh the FM is porked!! no way he can kill me at that range!! the FM must be proked!!

Perk The 51D!!

AKskurj

Ice

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2000, 08:45:00 PM »
51 is uber...you guys are such whimps. In all humility,I could take a FW A5 and do much better regarding k/s and just as good regarding k/d. I've done it in 3 different sims, so please,  don't lecture me. So could many other 51 jocks in the MA. If you can't handle the 51, then God help you when the Dora is in the MA!

It is not the plane, but rather the pilot that kills. Sure, cannons help, but my point remains. The veteran pilots know this to be true. Believe me, when we hear these whimperings, we just consider the source.

When I was a child, I spake as a child.

Enough Said!

Ltr

Ice

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2000, 08:49:00 PM »
The Air is Uber ban it please.......<gasp> I can't breath heeeeelllppp........ Merry Xmas all.