Author Topic: Pimpin Jeep?  (Read 254 times)

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
Pimpin Jeep?
« on: April 04, 2006, 08:05:26 AM »
I rolled the jeep yesterday and ended up rolling sidways down a slight hill.
 This in it's self wasn't a problem but when my roll slowed down to where it looked loke it was going to end up back on it's weels the uphill side suspension would act as if I had hydraulics on it and do a compress then spring effect and send me over for another roll instead of the downhill side compressing and making the jeep rock like it seem it should. I hope I'm getting this accross right kinda hard to explain.
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
Pimpin Jeep?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 08:28:07 AM »
I haven't driven the jeep much, but I did discover that if you steer into the roll as it is coming onto it's wheels it will right you, much like a real auto. I hope this helps, I'm not certain I understand what your describing. Also just a "for fun" thing I discovered; put the jeep in low....pull up next to the fuel trucks....then give it gas, It will drive OVER the fuel trucks! :D

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
Pimpin Jeep?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 11:12:23 PM »
I tried steering into it but it didn't help the "shocks" on the uphill side of the roll would give it an extra push and flip it on over again.  Maybe I'll go and try repilicating it and get it on vidio. :)
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!