Author Topic: Jolly.... as promised a picture of you in Aces High, and some more...  (Read 903 times)

Offline moose

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ccrhl.com
Yesterday i defended an airfield with a tank. When the danger was over, i drove around a bit and was waiting at the airstrip, watching planes taking off and land.
some pilots had problems with taking off, especially with F4u and P51 with bombs as loadout hehehe...

But Jolly did a good job. Here you see him taking off :

Here is a nice picture of me, killing a B26.
I flew the  205 and was wounded allready ( its really scary! ) and was spotting a low B26 and went for it. After i killed it, i got a warning by chat that i had a boogey in my 6. Indeed, a  109 shot my right wingtip off 3 seconds later.
I was able to get control over my plane and was on my way to land when i had again a blackout due to the wound and i crash landed/ditched but survived !!

This is not looking good... an enemy tank close by and my turret and motor out hehehe:

<----ASSASSINS---->

Granger

Jolly.... as promised a picture of you in Aces High, and some more...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2000, 11:42:00 AM »
This is all well and good, but I have a question.
How the hell did you get an outside view of you killing that b26?? by the messages it looks like the normal arena??
Somethin your not telling us?

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2000, 11:45:00 AM »
You can get external views from a fighter during film replays.

Gordo
Fat DRUNK Bastards!

Offline moose

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ccrhl.com
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2000, 11:53:00 AM »
Yep...

Make a film recording..play it..then you can use extern views ( especially the F4 key and then Zoom keys is nice )

Make screenshots and select the best ones.

<----ASSASSINS---->