Author Topic: Top Secret Iranian Stealth Technology  (Read 646 times)

Offline z0rch

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
      • http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photogallery/Videos/GOOSE.wmv
Top Secret Iranian Stealth Technology
« on: April 05, 2006, 01:16:42 PM »
Iran has developed weapons and weapons delivery platforms that evade all modern forms of detection.

They have a stealth missile that reflects no radar, leaves no infra-red trail, makes no noise and delivers a warhead so advanced, the target doesn't even know they've been hit.

Using parts cobbled together from American F-5 fighters, they have developed a stealth fighter that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

They have converted old Russian Kilo class submarines into the most sophisticated naval weapons delivery platform known to man. One Iranian sub can annihilate an entire Carrier Battle Group, and not even leave a hole in the water.

It's also rumored that in the final days of Saddam's regime, he smuggled advanced stealth nuclear weapons to Iran. These nukes are so stealthy, their testing wasn't detected by US Satellites, left no residual trace, and couldn't even be seen by UN weapons inspectors when they were lead to them and pointed out.

Rumor has it, these new iranium bombs are so stealthy, they don't even make noise when detonated.

It sounds like Iran has surpassed even Iraq's capacity for stealth WMD.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 01:35:24 PM by z0rch »

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 01:31:24 PM »
There was no soviet union silly.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 01:33:12 PM »
Wow..a clear jab at the USA's attitude towards Iran. Only done with childish sarcasm instead of intelligent thought.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 01:38:33 PM »
Originally posted by ASTAC
Wow..a clear jab at the USA's attitude towards Iran. Only done with childish sarcasm instead of intelligent thought.

Sounded like that to me too.

I say let the powder keg grow. Let Europe deal with it. They didn't do crap when we needed them in Iraq (Excluding UK, Italians, and a handful of token troops from various other countries)

storch

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 01:41:00 PM »
soviet onion??  pfft everyone knows the best onions are vidalia onions

Offline z0rch

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
      • http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photogallery/Videos/GOOSE.wmv
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 01:41:11 PM »
Our Deserter in Chief said it best:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again."

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 02:00:13 PM »
another I hate bush thread ..

is this guy a shade account?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Re: Top Secret Iranian Stealth Technology
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 02:03:58 PM »
Originally posted by z0rch
Iran has developed weapons and weapons delivery platforms that evade all modern forms of detection.

They have a stealth missile that reflects no radar, leaves no infra-red trail, makes no noise and delivers a warhead so advanced, the target doesn't even know they've been hit.

Using parts cobbled together from American F-5 fighters, they have developed a stealth fighter that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

They have converted old Russian Kilo class submarines into the most sophisticated naval weapons delivery platform known to man. One Iranian sub can annihilate an entire Carrier Battle Group, and not even leave a hole in the water.

It's also rumored that in the final days of Saddam's regime, he smuggled advanced stealth nuclear weapons to Iran. These nukes are so stealthy, their testing wasn't detected by US Satellites, left no residual trace, and couldn't even be seen by UN weapons inspectors when they were lead to them and pointed out.

Rumor has it, these new iranium bombs are so stealthy, they don't even make noise when detonated.

It sounds like Iran has surpassed even Iraq's capacity for stealth WMD.

If I didn't know better... I'd say it sounds a lot like Vin Diesal AND Chuck Norris are working undercover for the Iranians...:cry

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 02:09:22 PM »
You are right, you CANNOT see the plane
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 04:38:08 PM »
Vidalia onions are from Georgia, just like stalin

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 05:46:52 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Sounded like that to me too.

I say let the powder keg grow. Let Europe deal with it. They didn't do crap when we needed them in Iraq (Excluding UK, Italians, and a handful of token troops from various other countries)

Needed them for what?

Offline weaselsan

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 06:15:20 PM »
Originally posted by ASTAC

Childish sarcasm is a lot funnier. Not as funny as Iran's secret weapons, but very funny.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 06:27:56 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Needed them for what?

Saddam has thumbed his nose at, and blustered his way around, nearly 20 UN resolutions, aimed at disarming Iraq, and Europe didn't want to enforce the "Or face serious consequences" section.  ;)

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 10:11:26 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Needed them for what?

Finding the WMDs of course, silly.

Now look what happened when those countries stayed out; those WMDs are still unfound :eek:

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 10:29:34 PM »
Cmon guys he's just following his talking points.  

http://www.coxandforkum.com/