Author Topic: The Blue Knights and you.  (Read 18459 times)

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
The Blue Knights and you.
« Reply #345 on: April 27, 2006, 03:58:35 AM »
Threads likes these are useful...

Print em at work, staple them togeather with the electric stapler...

They make for a long enough read whilst taking your morning dump...

:D

Offline Booz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #346 on: April 27, 2006, 05:16:35 AM »
Keeping it alive does cut down on the BK bravado banter in other threads. It performs a public service.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 05:22:32 AM by Booz »

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #347 on: April 27, 2006, 07:26:31 AM »
BK bravado
LOL - More like keeping dweebs like you strait! :rofl

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #348 on: April 27, 2006, 08:41:43 AM »
Originally posted by Booz
Keeping it alive does cut down on the BK bravado banter in other threads. It performs a public service.

Most of the other threads either don't meet our criteria to mock them, or are too far gone to bother.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #349 on: April 27, 2006, 09:14:46 AM »
Always knew there had to be somthing that was below a BK....

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #350 on: May 01, 2006, 04:27:06 PM »
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You guys don't get it do you!

This thread is nothing more than a troll.

Mars...(does that mean he's from outer space or something? Ah J/K!! :)) Hasn't heard a word from since I told him most of the BK's were a buncha mouths so he takes what he considers a fight with me to the Help and Training forum. Here's my idea on that...GET A LIFE. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. You really do get low doncha! MAUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Almost 40% of all responses on this thread aer from the BK's. Hmmmm, what does that tell anyone? If they really wanted an answer they'd tell you what it should be! Read my lips....GET A LIFE!!!
Mars. I hate to say it but you show your true colors by posting this thread in an effort to garner support.

I've been flyin these sims for a lot of years and I've never seen such a great bunch as you guys.

I have no fight with Morp and there is no feud between us. He lost his dumb arguement and point of view 2 years ago but wasn't smart enough to know it. Because someone makes and point an doesn't respond to the rest of the others ranting doesn't mean the ranter won!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Opps, take a hint from that last statment, Mars :)).

IMHO your idea of a squad is a huge joke to me and anyone who ever said anything might possibly be wrong with anyone in it has always been subject of ridicule from your whole group. My issue has never been with loyalty amoungst group members but you guys don't even understand when yer wrong. Then you stand up and attack anyone who says different. As long as you continue to do that and as noted by this post you began you may think your colorful but only to a select few.

So enjoy yourself in all your false glory!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gawd! I gotta admit one thing! You guys crack me up!!!!

Ren
p.s. ask me if I care what you think?. :D

This one time response should be good for another 300 posts. So tell me how ya really feel! :rofl

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #351 on: May 01, 2006, 04:37:32 PM »
Originally posted by DamnedRen
So tell me how ya really feel! :rofl

I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #352 on: May 01, 2006, 04:40:51 PM »
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You guys don't get it do you!

This thread is nothing more than a troll.

Mars...(does that mean he's from outer space or something? Ah J/K!! ) Hasn't heard a word from since I told him most of the BK's were a buncha mouths so he takes what he considers a fight with me to the Help and Training forum. Here's my idea on that...GET A LIFE. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. You really do get low doncha! MAUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Almost 40% of all responses on this thread aer from the BK's. Hmmmm, what does that tell anyone? If they really wanted an answer they'd tell you what it should be! Read my lips....GET A LIFE!!!
Mars. I hate to say it but you show your true colors by posting this thread in an effort to garner support.

I've been flyin these sims for a lot of years and I've never seen such a great bunch as you guys.

I have no fight with Morp and there is no feud between us. He lost his dumb arguement and point of view 2 years ago but wasn't smart enough to know it. Because someone makes and point an doesn't respond to the rest of the others ranting doesn't mean the ranter won!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Opps, take a hint from that last statment, Mars ).

"IMHO your idea of a squad is a huge joke to me and anyone who ever said anything might possibly be wrong with anyone in it has always been subject of ridicule from your whole group. My issue has never been with loyalty amoungst group members but you guys don't even understand when yer wrong. Then you stand up and attack anyone who says different. As long as you continue to do that and as noted by this post you began you may think your colorful but only to a select few.

So enjoy yourself in all your false glory!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gawd! I gotta admit one thing! You guys crack me up!!!!

Ren
p.s. ask me if I care what you think?.

This one time response should be good for another 300 posts. So tell me how ya really feel! "

hehe what do you really think? wow that was alot for someone who doesnt care

:eek:

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #353 on: May 01, 2006, 04:41:38 PM »
wow that was alot for someone who doesnt care :confused:

So what do you really think? :lol

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #354 on: May 01, 2006, 04:42:19 PM »
i think jaxxo should take "how to make a post" lessons.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #355 on: May 01, 2006, 04:43:08 PM »
You were better off just not responding, Ren.  Thanks for that though!  :aok

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #356 on: May 01, 2006, 04:45:06 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
i think jaxxo should take "how to make a post" lessons.

If he did his post in all "leet speak" he'd do fine.

Or after a few more drinks.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #357 on: May 01, 2006, 05:15:16 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
If he did his post in all "leet speak" he'd do fine.

Or after a few more drinks.

Bronk

LOL Bronk...but knowing jaxxoff as I do I'd say BEFORE a few more drinks...LOL!

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #358 on: May 01, 2006, 10:22:13 PM »
Hasn't heard a word from since I told him most of the BK's were a buncha mouths so he takes what he considers a fight with me to the Help and Training forum. Here's my idea on that...GET A LIFE. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. You really do get low doncha! MAUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rentarded is back!  Whoo hoo and just as stoopid as evah.  LOLHROTFF

Boy you are a moron.  I was anything but fighting with you in Training forum.  How much more vain can you be.  Like I give a crap to follow your dumb arse around.  I knew once you showed tho the thread was going to turn into a cry baby fest.  I just feel bad you sucked TC into it.

I was responding to a thread.  A guy asked how he could do better upping from a capped field, because that is all AH is getting to be and your advice, not gospel, was don't do it.  Yeah good advice.  I responded with, do it.  Get a decent turner and kill some of those skilless dweebs vulching and enjoy the challenge.

I even put a on my response to you because I knew you would try to make some BS out of it.  Well, I was right you started your true stoopidity and here you are continuing it into this thread.  Yeah I am the one that needs the life hahahahaha  Your projecting again Rentard :aok

Here is your first problem RENtard you must be too stoopid to read.  I didn't start this thread.  Get a clue LOLH.  BTW you want to know what my true colors are?  They're  Red and White and in my avatar. :aok.

How in the world can you be helping noobs be anything but timid little puzzies?  [Shakes head]  Your so full of it you can't even see who posted the thread hahaha
:rofl :lol :rofl
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 11:08:52 PM by mars01 »

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #359 on: May 01, 2006, 11:39:09 PM »
rofl..man i waited awhile for first one to post..grr lag