Author Topic: sorry just 1 more post  (Read 331 times)

Offline smithmi

• Zinc Member
sorry just 1 more post
« on: April 09, 2006, 08:38:45 PM »
sorry I no I have been posting alot I just want to ask a few things

1. I know you have to be at least 800ft min for a bomb but is there a max hight for the bomb?

2. I know you can find the information when you are in a plane but I see you can't get it for the boat. or is there something driffent for the boat.

thank you SO much for the help

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
sorry just 1 more post
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 09:10:11 PM »
dont know if theres a max height for bombing, but ive dropped them from 30,000 feet before and got my target. Dont know if you need to get much higher than that.

as for your 2nd question, i really dunno...
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
sorry just 1 more post
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 09:47:07 PM »
1) There is a minimum altitude depending on dive or climb rate (less than 800 feet) but no maximum.

2) What information are you talking about?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
sorry just 1 more post
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 11:49:16 PM »
what is this info u speek of fuzeman and keep posting it gives me something to read:cool: :D
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
sorry just 1 more post
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 12:05:52 PM »
there is no minium or maximum altitude for bombs.

bombs must travel 1000 feet before they arm. if you are at 50 feet and going 500mph, the bombs will fall forward and it is possible form the to travel long enough to arm. that is how you can blow yourself up from the bomb blast.

as for information, i am guessing performance, or E6b, neither of wich i think exists for a PT boat. all other "boats" are just part of the terrain for lack of a better explination, there is no info for them.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.